The story of the purple tamagotchi friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandymom

Reaction score
The first generation was a boy. The next was a girl. Then boy. Then boy again...and then there was the fifth generation. The fith generation was special. I had raised a Pianitchi. I was happy about the gift I had received...no slip ups or too little slip ups. I will change the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed the time so now she's 6 and can be married. She fell in love with Spacetchi. They had a girl (will upload photos soon) then changed the time back. And nothing really happened even though it was 10 pm. I also fixed the date. And she connected with her BTFF (Best Tama Friends Forever) I named her Lisa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entry 5: I fixed her age as she was younger then she should be. I hope she evolves soon to the correct stage.

Entry 6: Sorry I haven't logged in a while. She is now Coffretchi, and she glitched so she can't date...

Entry 7: The glitch went away. She had a kid with Mametchi and it's a girl. I'll call her Rose.

Entry 10: She evolved into Coffretchi. She married Bob and had two boys, Jeice and Touri.

Latest posts

Back