How old is to old for a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khakiqueen

Reaction score
Hi!

I have never had lots of Tamagotchis, I only have two and would love to buy another Tamagotchi or even collect them but am I too old? I'm 17..

You can't be too old for interests and hobbies. Do what you want :D

You're definitely not too old. :) I just turned 18 and I still play with Tamas.

Eh, do what you want, the kids I know of will probably beat me up if I brought one to school...

So I don't plan on bringing any to school. ;)

The only time you're too old for Tamagotchis is when you're dead. Yup. And seeing as you only live once, may as well do what you like!

I'm 21 and still love them. And I'll probably have my Tamas with me in the seniors' home! XD

I'd probably still play with Tamagotchis even when I'm 70 years old (if I live that long) B) Sometimes I can play with my Tamagotchis without even looking at them so I guess it wouldn't be too bad when my eyesight is poor.

I'm 16, but I know people in their 30s who still play with them. There's never a bad time to start using them, or keep using them!

You can never be to old for tamagotchis tust me my gran is 67 and she still plays with mine well I am down at her place jorgmae

You're never too old for Tamagotchis! Many people on this forum play with them, and they are older than teenagers.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Once you fall in love with a toy, sometimes its hard to part ways from it. Play/Do what you love. Its okay to play with toys, regardless what everybody else says. I have some toys from when I was tiny/young and still play with them. My Tamagotchi, I will always have a place in my heart for.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Once you fall in love with a toy, sometimes its hard to part ways from it. Play/Do what you love. Its okay to play with toys, regardless what everybody else says. I have some toys from when I was tiny/young and still play with them. My Tamagotchi, I will always have a place in my heart for.
Same with me. I still play with Tamagotchis (and try my best to collect them) and I'm 15. I know it's weird, but I'm used to it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back