i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azam667

Reaction score
Okay im 18 guy and i wanted to buy my first tamagotchi. I just wanted to ask if was it worth buying it. is it true tht tamagotchi is only for girls. And if i want to buy it. Which obe ia the best to buy

No, Tamagotchi is definitely not only for girls. Lots of guys play with them, too.

If you want the most current version, you should get Tamagotchi Friends or a Japanese color Tama. Otherwise, good low-maintenance ones are the V2, V3, and Angel. Good high-maintenance ones are the V4/V4.5, V5, and V6.

It's oriented towards girls but anyone can play with whatever they want :p

I think Tamagotchis are really worth buying. Tamagotchi Version 4 is a good idea since it has lots of cool features and is less feminine-oriented than some of the later Tamagotchis.

I wouldn't necessarily say they're only for girls. I remember when Tamagotchis were mainstream in the UK so many boys & girls had them.

Tamas like the v4.5 have a lot of more 'boyish' designs and more 'gender neutral' designs (same with the v3).

In my opinion, the best tama to get may be an ID L, v4.5 or v3.

I'd say the P's for another colour tamagotchi but they do appear to be very very girly, most of the pierces are very girly looking too.

Their target demographic IS for girls, but it's not illegal for boys to like girlish things so..Go for it! And the perfect Tamagotchi? You're better off with a connection tama like a v4/v4.5 or a v2/v1.

Reactions: Cho
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back