Tamagotchi Gameboy troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic mametchi!

Reaction score
While I was playing the gameboy version of tamagotchi, my Tamatchi turned into a mimitchi? Also my tamagotchi died when it was healthy and it never got sick. It died when it was a marutchi. What was odd that when your tama dies on the gameboy, it show your tama sad, but it showed him happy. Is this kind of a good ending or something like that?

If your Tamatchi turned into Mimitchi that means you took good care.

I'm not sure why your Marutchi died, but maybe it was too overweight or something. I don't know why it showed him happy. Maybe his death sprite just makes him look happy when he really isn't, as a kind of comical thing. XD

I know I took good care but isn't Tamatchi a male and mimitchi is a female? The Marutchi sprite is happy because it showed the happy eating sprite and I know what his death sprite was because my brother killed his.

Last edited by a moderator:
The growth in vintages doesn't really care about gender, Tamatchi is ineed a boy and Mimitchi a girl though, GB game growth just doesn't make sense anway, as you can see you can go from a P1 Male to a P2 Female for no reason xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back