Who's your favorite sibling Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite sibling of a main character?

• Chamametchi (Mametchi's sister)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Imotchi (Memetchi's sister)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Chibipatchis (Kuchipatchi's brothers)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Kizatchi (Violetchi's brother)

• Kunoitchi (Gozarutchi's sister)

• Lovesoratchi (Lovelitchi's brother)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Kiramotchi (Kiraritchi's sister)

• Decoratchi (Patitchi's sister)

• Anemoriritchi (Moriritchi's sister)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akaspetchi and/or Pipospetchi (Spacytchi's brothers)

• Celeb Sisters (Kikitchi's sisters)

• Orenetchi (Neenetchi's brother)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
For this topic, choose your favorite character who is a sibling of a more central character! I hope I didn't leave anyone out. :eek: Tell me if I missed anyone! But this is mostly siblings of more significant characters, which is why I didn't include Windytchi (sister of Whirltchi).

I didn't include Miraitchi and Clulutchi because they're twins and they're both equally main characters I think. :p

Who's your favorite in the poll? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all the siblings bout my favorite has to be Kizatchi bc he reminds me of my younger brother

Had the hardest time deciding between Lovesoratchi and Kizatchi, but went with Kizatchi just because his "grown-up" form is cuter than Lovesoratchi's IMO. Even though Lovesoratchi is impossibly cute when he's a baby fluff ball XD

Mine is Lovesoratchi because he's so cute and fluffy and his fascination with the sky is adorable.

I love Decoratchi's design but her voice is a bit lame.

Lovesoratchi, Chamametchi and the Chibipatchis... can't choose one -_-

Okay, I choose Lovesoratchi. Because he's the only coolest little boy I could choose.

Tailing in second, are the Chibipatchis.

I just remembered Kikitchi's sisters too but Bandai pretty much abandoned them and I'm too lazy to add to the poll. XD

Lovesoratchi and Orenetchi.

And Orenetchi needs more love ;-; *And I almost spelled Oreotechi LOL*

Chamametchi's my bet. She resembles her brother a lot but is an entirely new design. She's very cute and can easily be a mascot character because of her quirky design.

I like Kunoitchi for the same reason too, but her design isn't as quirky as Chamametchi's. She comes in a close second IMO.

Third place, I'm giving it to Orenetchi. He doesn't look like Neeneetchi at all but his character design is awesome. I'd place him first because I like his design the most, but we're judging by siblings so he takes third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back