New tamagotchi friends owner... Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbits

Reaction score
hey guys!

i will be getting my first tamagotchi... *screeeee!! :D * cant wait!! so, any tips? also, it is a TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS.. ok it is a stupid question.. sorry!

reply quick!

~bbbits

Is it a normal Tamagotchi Friends or Dream Town Tamagotchi Friends? :)

Okay the first thing you should know is that when your Tamagotchi first hatches, it requires a lot of attention! You need to feed it a lot and keep it happy all the time, but don't worry, the baby stage only lasts for one hour and then the Tamagotchi will be much easier to care for. Your Tamagotchi will evolve into a teen the next day, and then an adult the day after that.

Be sure to play games with your Tamagotchi after feeding it a lot because if it's overweight you might get a bad-care character.

If you feed it too many snacks it might get a toothache and you have to give it medicine.

I don't think TF's ever get toothaches. Also weight isn't so important while raising TF characters and it doesn't count as bad care in this version.

Are you getting just a Tamagotchi Friends? Or the new Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town?

If your getting the Tamagotchi Friends, beware of the perfect care character curse! By curse, I mean that you'll only end up always getting Mametchi/Cofferetchi if you give it perfect care. But perfect care isn't a bad thing, it only avoids you getting other characters like Pianitchi.

But I know a solution to that..

Here's how you can get bad care characters:

Fill it's hunger by 1 heart, and wait at least an hour until it beeps.

DO NOT FEED IT UNTIL IT DOES NOT BEEP ANYMORE

And filling it's Happy up won't affect anything.

Then after it doesn't call for attention, feed it once and then repeat.

Now all you have to do is wait for it to evolve into Adult stage, and it won't evolve into Mametchi/Cofferetchi!

Then you have to feed it like you regularly would.

Hope this helps if you want to not only get Mametchi/CofferetchI!

Totally untrue, MarshMellow! You can also get Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, Pianotchi and Coffretchi with good care! For males Mametchi, Rightchi/Raitotchi and Knightchi! Visit Natashenka.ca if you don't believe me! Go to the Tamagotchi Friends Growth Chart in Natashenka! Just a rumour! There is NO curse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back