V6 log: TO★BE★A★STAR...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cho

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to my very first log... :)
My tama, Mocha (female; Mimitchi), married a Shimashimatchi and had a baby boy! So, this log will begin when the parents leave.

I'm gonna be sort of 'experimenting' with this log. I want to test the 'Baby Food hypothosis' to see just how greatly feeding baby food impacts the 'care' system in the teen stage. If the baby food impacts the care rating as much as I think it does, it'd be nice if I can compile a guide on how much baby food you need to feed a teen tama to get a certain character! I haven't found any guides on how to go about getting specific characters (though if anyone can link me to some, that'd be great!), so I'll do the best I can to figure it out ;)

'Cho,' you may be asking, 'WHY are you bothering to compile information and make a guide on an outdated tama?!'

SCIENCE, GOOD FELLOW. I'm simply a curious little cat!

Anyways, I'm excited to be making a log! I hope you guys enjoy it! :wub: :wub: :wub:

*This is yesterday's update... Updates will always be a day behind! It's intentional, don't worry, I know what the date is ;)

TO★BE★A★STAR

May 22nd,

Mocha left today, leaving an adorable baby boy for me to play with! I named him... Latte! :D He evolved into Kuchitamatchi (I totally fell asleep while I was trying to take care of the little guy... Oops!)

Not much else to report, so have this weird drawing of Latte....?

"HELLO, FRIENDS."

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back