Saltchi's Digital Adventures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! So for awhile i've been on hiatus because I kinda sold most of collection over a year ago...Well most of my Tamagotchis are gone now but that doesn't mean my interest for these little guys have gone away! So recently I bought myself a Tamagotchi 4U, and an European V4. Both have arrived and i'm really enjoying them. But to kick off this log, I will be starting it with my V4! The V4 was my favorite growing up (mostly because of the jobs), so i'm gonna go ahead and start this log up! :)

So here is my V4! She's a girl, and I started her up a couple of days ago. The Tamagotchi itself was new in box, which I was really happy about. Anyways, from her childhood, she grew up to be a Puchinitchi (if that's how you spell it!), and then onto a Young Memetchi. It was so adorable, wish I had some pictures though :/ Well anyways, she's all grown up! Hopefully I can raise the secret character, Makiko. ^__^

She drew us a picture of a snail! My little Memetchi is so artistic. :D

TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course she'd pick a spiraly thing to draw! Haha, I love the first post. She looks so cute! I wish you luck in your endeavor to get a Makiko.

Thanks, Kajah. Coming on last night and reading your comment definitely put a smile on my face. :) Also to everyone thank you for all the positive feedback and liking my first post! It really does encourage me & makes me love logging even more. Thank you everyone! :D

So here is Avery! (Memetchi) Well as I said in my last post I'm trying to aim for a Makiko; which right now is going pretty good! My skill points for the fashion is at 155, which isn't close but i'm getting there! Hoping to see her in the next day or two, gonna be a lot of games! Lol.

Today at the shop, we found this fishing pole so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use it. Of course, she had a small bite, so she began to reel in whatever she had. Hopefully she found something interesting because she was tugging for a good 30 seconds, lol.

Sadly, no. All she found was a used can.. - __ -'

Then, after multiple uses of the fishing pole she reeled in this chest. Okay, I guess, but I find chests like these to be bad luck. Usually, my Tamagotchi turns into an oldie/baby, or I get a present with nothing it. Oh well, she still wanted to use it anyways.

I guess this makes up for the used can she found while fishing. ^w^

TamaTamatchi

Today, my Memetchi grew up to be a 5 year. Eventually, i'd given up on raising a Makiko because I'm super busy with school work, I didn't really have the time to get the skill points up to 450, it seemed like a lot of work. But that's okay. I've raised her in the future, but I wanna raise Mametchi & Kutchipatchi's secret characters in the future. :D

So I pondered what to log about today, since she's still an adult. They don't really have much exciting things like growing up, going to school, etc. So I went to the shop and found a shovel and bought it for 200p. Wonder what fun things she would find in the ground. :)

And of course, she began to dig.

....to my surprise we found a piece of cake underground!

I also let her play dress up and try on her bow. Doesn't she look just adorable? After all those eventful stuff, she went to bed. Well, i'm expecting since she will turn 6 tomorrow that the matchmaker will show up and she will find her true love. Wonder who it's gonna be! Until next time. ;)

TamaTamatchi

Well as I said yesterday, we were expecting the matchmaker to come over and Memetchi would find her true love. Unfortunately, I don't really know the name of this character but he seems cute! She came around 7:00PM (set the time to 6:59PM to get the matchmaker to come) and offered this guy. :D

Immediately, they hit it off and the matchmaker pronounced them man and wife, and soon enough the man kissed the bride. :)

I'll revel tomorrow what the gender of the baby is. ;)

TamaTamatchi

Little update today - I had a lot of school work due tomorrow so I kinda procrastinated and left it to the last minute; but any update is a good update! :D

So the gender that is revealed, a girl! Honestly, I really wanted to have a boy due to the fact I cannot raise the secret characters for Mametchi and Kutchipatchi (I dont know their names...) which kinda sucks but maybe next generation. Hopefully it isn't someone from the Meme family, I do not like Ponytchi or Violetchi. -___-'

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long two day hiatus, I had a family get together on Friday, a Quince on Saturday, and today is my sisters birthday! Luckily, once Memetchi left on my V4, I still have the baby girl as of right now. She's still on pause, ready to be taken care of. So this week expect to see Memetchi's baby (Sara is her name) grow up. Oh and also...

Ha, I know these pics are the greatest but I will be adding my Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town Version to this log! I went to hot topic and managed to find this one, it was actually the last one! So I was super happy to have this version, and it was the first Tamagotchi I bought from an actual store since 2009 when the Tamagotchi Music Star released; so pretty exciting don't you think? So far, I raised the little flower girl Tamagotchi and now she's a Neotchi. We have been taking the performers class so i'm expecting to see Kiraritchi or Yumemitchi since they both take that class. I'll probably find out tonight, but you'll guys will just have to wait till tomorrow! ;)

TamaTamatchi

Latest posts

Back