Ratchet and Clank: Running Low - Part 1: Battery Powered Players

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Ratchet and Clank: Running Low - Part 1: Battery Powered Players

Ratchet and Clank landed into the Solana galaxy, and saw that a convention was going on. "Hey, Ratchet, look! It's a convention full of people with virtual pets! Go on in!" Clank exclaimed. "Thank you, Clank!" yelled Ratchet as he went in. His jaw dropped in surprise as he saw how many attendees were in with their pets. "Whoa..." Ratchet whispered. His pet started to beep. "Oh, shoot!" Ratchet said as he looked at the screen. The pet had started its death sequence. "No! No no no no!" Ratchet panicked. "Come on, Kaden, don't go into the light! Please!" The pet emitted a flatline sound into Ratchet's ears. "Noooooooooooo!" Ratchet cried. Ratchet's tears fell onto the floor as the screen showed a tombstone with a ghost floating next to it. "K-Kaden...be safe up in the planet of Tamagotchi, and say Hi to all of your friends." he sobbed.

Three robots came up to him as he was on the floor. "What a loser." said one of them. "Who are you calling a loser, you...you..." Ratchet stuttered. "Ha, the little whiny Lombax can't think of a good insult." said the second bot. "We're the Battery Powered Players, or the BPP. We use much more different virtual pets than a loser like you would use. I'm Klink. And that is Klang and Krunk." said Klink, smirking. "We're here to tell you to get out of this convention. This isn't for Tamagotchi-loving losers," Klang said as he pushed Ratchet out. Ratchet landed with a thud. "Ow! That hurt!" Ratchet winced. "Good! Now stay out of here and don't come back!" yelled Klink.

"What did I do?" Ratchet asked himself as he put his head into his knees. "All I did was mourn the loss of Kaden...my wonderful pet."

Clank saw Ratchet down on the ground. "How did the convention go?" he asked. "It went perfect...just perfect." Ratchet sulked. "Was that sarcasm?" Clank asked. "What did you think it was?" Ratchet sniffled. "I've been kicked out just because I'm the odd one out with a virtual pet that doesn't match the others. My pet even died!" "You can always reset the device to start over." Clank suggested. "Reset?" Ratchet said as he wiped his eye. "Yes. Resetting means you get to take care of your pet all over again." Clank explained. "Wow! I never tried that before!" Ratchet said as he tried resetting his pet. "Now you can get Kaden again and see if you'll raise him a bit better." said Clank.

Ratchet's pet let off a beep, and a boy was hatched. "Hi again, Kaden!" Ratchet had said as he fed Kaden. "See? Now you're happy again." Clank chuckled. Ratchet laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

(To be continued...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back