Kajah995's Awesome Log of Amazingness (Take 5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kajah995

Reaction score
Heeeeeeeey guys! So, I'm starting up installment number 5 of my log! Hopefully I'll actually... y'know... USE it. Heh heh heh. When you're done reading mine, check out my friend Prue's Tama log!

Anyway, I recently got my hands on the new Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town, so I figured I'd run it, along with my v6 and v4 who both have babies and are due to leave them soon. For now, It'll just be the TF:DT. I've decided that it's color shall be this vibrant shade of purple/pink, because it is the Kira Kira gem ;)

When my other tamas join the log, my v4 will be red and my v6 will be blue. Certainly a change from my last logs, if you've read them ;)

Anyway, I just recently started up the TF:DT, and out of the heart egg came a cute widdle Pinkbotchi! I've decided to name her Yume, because it's Japanese for "dream" #creativity

Me: Hi there Yume!

Yume: Ugaaaaaah!

Me: Oh, right... baby stages.

Yume: HUNGYYYYYYYYY

Me: Aaaaaaaaah SO NEEDY

Yume: zZzZzZ

Me: ...what

So I bought a starry charm necklace. I have no idea what I'm dong. THERE IS NO SHOP HOW DO I DO WHAT IS HAPPEN

I got my friend one too, so soon I'll be racking up them BFF points!

Anyway~~~~STATS TIME:

Name: Yume

Character: Pinkbotchi

Weight: 5lbs

Generation: 1

Jewelry collected: 1/60

BFF Points: 0%

Thats all for today folks ~~~ Tune in next time when she evolves!

Hiii!! So my little Yume finally evolved into Terupotchi! She's kawaii and I love her o3o o3o o3o

Yume: Hi everyone! It's Yume~

Me: Why don't you tell everyone what happened?

Yume: Okay! We went to Dream town and I got lots of foods like... um... a choco bar, a waffle, AND A MUFFIIIIIIIN :D I also made Cain buy me two more jewelry pieces! The Heart of Love Ring and Star Bright Ring!

Me: She forced me to buy her so much expensive jewelry I'm so poor I mean yeah wasn't Dream Town SO MUCH FUN AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHApleasedon'thurtmeyumeAHAHAH

Yume: But the instrusctions were so long and tedious. :< Who ever heard of Tamagotchi sites having a STORYLINE???

Me: I kinda like it, but eh. When I saw those character codes with letters up to "w" I had a heart attack. Like, AM I GONNA HAVE TO PUT THOSE IN??!?!??!?!

Yume: Luckily we didn't... phew...

Me: Yeah... I know like... nothing about this new thing... The most advanced Tama I had was the Tama-Go, and I had that for a week

Yume: What happened to it???

Me: Memories... They plague me...

*becomes somber and reclusive*

Yume: .-. Uh... Okay... Well, I guess I'll do stats... Here they aaaaare~

*cries in the corner*

Yume: I SAID STATS!!!!

Character: Terupotchi

Weight: 9lbs

Jewelry collected: 3/60

BFF Points: 0%

Howdyyyy~ It's Cain here for more Tamagotchi schtuff!

So two big things today!!! My v6 finally left it's baby, Tyrpin, in my care!

Also weird names are my thing Cx DEAL WIDDIT *glasses descend onto head*

Anyway, Tyrpin evolved from a widdle baby boy into a Kuchitamatchi during my English class!

Also, As soon as I got home, Yume evolved into Neotchi! I didn't think I took THAT good care of her, but OKAY I'LL TAKE IT

Yume: I became such good friends with Estelle!

Me: Hee hee, yeah! Why don't you tell everyone who Estelle is!

Yume: Estelle is my bestest friend! She's the Tamagotchi of Cain's friend, Jada!

Me: Yup! I got her a Dream Town friends for her birthday too! Her name was Estelle.

Yume: She's my beeeeeest friend!

Me: They connected so much I got my BFF points all the way up and got more than half of the jewelry on the Tama, so.... YAY TWO MORE GAMES!

--Side note here: My friend Jada just got a Tamatalk account and we were thinking of sharing this log!--

Me: Let's not forget about Tyrpin!

Tyrpin: Yo! What's up

Yume: Hi Tyrpin! I like your name!

Tyrpin: Thanks Yume. Yours is pretty cool too. Heh.

Yume: Tee hee! Thaaaanks~

Tyrpin: Wow... you guys are pretty active. Heh.

Me: Heh... yeah...

Yume: Oh yeah, I just remembered! I'm going to Musician school!

Tyrpin: What do you wanna evolve into?

Me: Um... yeah... About that. We're kinda just playing it by ear! See how it goes and stuff.

Tyrpin: Yeah, that's cool. Heh.

Me: ... Huh... So you're the cool kid and Yume's the flamboyant girl. Uuum...

Yume: Stats time!

Me: But I was ta-

Tyrpin: STATS TIME!

Me: AAH OKAY

Character: Neotchi

Weight: 18lbs

Jewelry collected: 35/60

BFF Points: 100%

Recent Occurrences: Teenager Evolution, Max BFF points, Half of Jewelry

Future Occurrences: Adult Evolution, All of Jewelry

Tyrpin: Kuchitamatchi

Training: 6
Skill Points: 237 Tone, 231 Rhythm, 258 Original

Music: Rock 'n' Roll

Stress: 60 (AAAAH)
Weight: 15lbs
Generation: 2
Recent Occurences: Toddler Evolution
Future Occurences: School Letter, Teen Evolution

So yeah guys, I might have another person regularly logging here soon! Stay in touch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! It's Jada! I'm going to be joining this log because of my friend Cain :p

My Tamagotchi Friends, who I named Estelle, hatched today as a Pinkbotchi (not like there’s any other choice… right?). She was hungry right from the get-go. Too bad I could only feed her bread and milk heehee. Right away, she made a new friend! Yume was older than her by a couple of hours, but that didn’t matter much to the two of them. They bonded right away! BFF bumping like there was no tomorrow and visiting one another! Cain even gave me lots of jewelry (Thanks Cain!). The two of them ate lots of cake and went on various walks through the park.

Not too long after that, Estelle evolved into a Petithanachi (which is also super cute ^U^) and I was surprised at how quick that was! She played a bit by herself, performed in various circus acts and watched everyone’s favorite idols, Daisy Dance and Dahlia Diva! By the end of the day, she was so tuckered out and went to sleep without too much of a problem.

THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to talk to you all again

Name: Estelle

Character: Petithanachi

Weight: 5 lbs

Jewelry collected: 31/60

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution, Max BFF points, Half of Jewelry

Future Occurrences: Teenager Evolution, All of Jewelry

Yay guys! Tons of news for today!

First and foremost, Yume evolved into Pianitchi after sending her to music school many, many times! (Side note, does anyone know if the icon that indicates your preferred schooling in the menu can ever change?)

Tyrpin hasn't yet grown past Kuchitamatchi, but maybe tomorrow.

Also, I'd like to introduce my v4 Aleph, whose father left him in my care this morning. He was a bouncing baby boy who grew up into Mohitamatchi!

Me: Alright, the gang is finally all here! although I let Aleph and Tyrpin get really bad care because schooooool!

Aleph: Hmmph, meanie.

Tyrpin: Yeah! Come on! You had that useless class to check up on us! You barely made it to see Ms. Frill come for me...

Aleph: Me too!

Me: But I still did!

Tyrpin: Chyeah, just before going right back to Yume.

Yume: He's putting the most effort into me because I'm new!

Aleph: Favoritism...

Me: I'm sorry, WHAT was that? I don't have a favorite! I love you all equally. But yeah, since the Dream Town is new to me I need to get used to it. SORRYYYY if I used it a bit too much!

Yume: Don't worry, it'll balance out soon enough!

Aleph and Tyrpin: ...yeah fine I guess.

Me: Yeah, trust in Yume. I love you both!

*Aleph and Tyrpin muttering*

Yume: Oh! I also went to the circus... and the Yumex TV... and a bunch of other places around town!

Me: Yeah! It was fun!

Yume: School was fun too! I tried all the classes until I decided on Musician, then I became the beautiful...

*acquires piano*

*floourishes*

Yume: PIANITCHI!!!!!

Me: Yume... I already introduced you...

*falls down*

*giggling*

Tyrpin: Your schtick is music? Cool! Mine is too. I'm learning the cool drums!

Yume: Hee hee, nice!~

Aleph: uugh, music nerds. I'm out.

*plays with robot*

Me: Ain't nothin' wrong with nerds! DFTBA!!!

Yume: Huh?

Me: Oh... nothing :p

STATS!!!!

Character: Pianitchi

Age: 0 years (Guys, can anyone shed light on this predicament, the age? jI messed around with the time a bit to conform to my schedule, but she hasn't aged AT ALL as a result. I'm cry.)

Weight: 20lbs

Jewelry collected: 44/60

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution, Enrollment in Music Class

Future Occurrences: Date Place, All of Jewelry

Tyrpin: Kuchitamatchi

Skill Points: 254 Tone, 247 Rhythm, 275 Original

Music: Pop

Stress: 76 (AAAAH)
Recent Occurences: Toddler Evolution, School Letter
Future Occurences: Teen Evolution

Aleph: Mohitamatchi

Training: 1
Skill Points: 0 Intelligence, 0 Fashion, 0 Kindness
Weight: 41lbs

Recent Occurences: Toddler Evolution, School Letter
Future Occurences: Teenager Evolution, Tama School.

((Everyone, unfortunately I will be posting today's log tomorrow [hopefully in the near morning] because Tamatalk will not let me format my text or copy+paste my text. Information on evolutions and various happenings throughout the day will be withheld. Consider it a... cliffhanger ;) Hopefully Jada will post tonight so you at least have Estelle to catch up on! She also missed yesterday, so you may be getting a dual-day log from her too!))

See you all then!!

~Cain <3

Hii :) Sorry for missing a day. I was really busy with homework and the like. ANYWAY onto the log,

Yesterday:

Estelle woke up bright and early, ready for her breakfast. I, luckily, had be stockpiling her points and bought her some omlettes :p . After playing all day, Estelle evolved into NEOTCHI! Didn't know her care was THAT high! :D O took her to dream school and played any and all the games so the outcome would be more random. After a hard day at school, she went to bed.

Today:

Again, I was being a creep and waiting for her to wake up. She had Tempura and milk for breakfast and off to the dream school she went! At some point in the afternoon, she evolved into Patitchi! Maybe she'll cook for me ;) Being an adult now, Estelle went to sleep a couple of hours later.

Name: Estelle

Character: Patitchi

Weight: 12 lbs

Jewelry collected: 38/60

Recent Occurrences: Teenager Evolution, Adult Evolution

Future Occurrences: All of Jewelry, dating place

((Okay, so Tamatalk has decided to quit formatting and copy+paste action, so I think what I'll do from now on is skip logging on weekends and have a four day log on Monday [Weekend+Monday] after my school day. I'm hoping this issue is centralized with my computer. Please do comment or PM if you've noticed issues like:

• Tamatalk not letting you copy+paste things into the Reply box
  • Tamatalk not letting you format the text you highlight, and instead putting the desired formatting at the front of the reply
I'm curious to know if this is a localized problem or a Tamatalk problem. In either case I hope it's fixed soon so I can resume normal daily logging. Jada doesn't seem to have this problem (but she uses mobile so I don't know if it affects all COMPUTER Tamatalks), so you should expect near-daily updates from her and Estelle.

On Monday I'll post a paragraph stating what's happened since Friday, and of course your daily dose of dialogue ;) .Until then I will refrain from posting [save responding to any comments on the log] so as not to clutter things up TOO much Wish Yume, Aleph, and Tyrpin luck surviving this logless weekend!))

See you Monday~

Cain <3

Okay, now for the SUPER AMAZING SPECTUACULAR FANTABULISTIC WEEKEND LOG OF AWESOMENESS EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

...without formatting, because Tamatalk is still derping like crazy.

Yume: I liked my pretty pink color...

Aleph: Red was cool too

Tyrpin: My blue...

Me: Oh, just deal with it guys. Next week we'll go back to my mom's house and hopefully color can be used.

Aleph: I hope this is just your computer :/

Me: Same.

Yume: Anyway Cain, I'll leave you to write your big long paragraph of what happened this weekend and Monday!

Me: Righty-o! Let's get started:

March 29-

YUME--> Nothing much happens with Yume. She's already a Pianitchi, and its just a matter of time before she gets access to the date place.

ALEPH--> Today Aleph evolved from Mohitamatchi into Obotchi, and we bought a bunch of stuff from the store.

TYRPIN--> Today, Tyrpin evolved from Kuchitamatchi to Kikitchi! Yay good care! I hope that doesn't change (foreshadowing...)

March 30-

TYRPIN--> Today, Trypin evolved from Kikitchi into Tosakatchi. Yup, told you, foreshadowing.

March 31-

TYRPIN--> Still... still haven't gotten that band into adults yet... Ehehehe...

ALEPH--> Today, he evolved into Gozarutchi... another Universal... *sigh*

June 1-

YUME-- Yume finally got access to the date place, because she's 5! But I'm not gonna let her use it ;) Why, you ask? So she can marry Garcia! Don't know who Garcia is? Well, you'll have to wait for Jada to come around for that information ;) ))

And that brings us to Tuesday, today, where I'll be posting my Tuesday log, then going daily from there.

*wipes sweat* That was hard!

STATS~~

Character: Pianitchi

Weight: 27 (Game time!)

Jewelry collected: 45/60

Recent Occurrences: Date Place Unlocked

Future Occurrences: Marriage

Tyrpin: Tosakatchi

Skill Points: 436 Tone, 400 Rhythm, 462 Original

Stress: 71 (SCREAM)

Weight: 20

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution

Future Occurrences: Pro Debut, Matchmaker

Aleph: Gozarutchi

Training: 4

Skill Points: 0 Intelligence, 0 Fashion, 0 Kindness

Weight: 99

Future Occurrences: Job, Matchmaker

So, a bit of news on my future plans for tamagotchis. Since my schedule is so hectic with many tests coming up, I plan on deactivating Aleph and Tyrpin as soon as they have kids. I know, it's sad, but I just don't have time with so many high school tests right around the corner, and with homework and me being busy I just don't have the time necessary to play the games to get anything other than universals on the v4, and no time to try for Pro Debut on the v6. Don't worry, the Dream Town Friends isn't going away anytime soon, and I may very well be getting a new (MAYBE COLOR!!!) Tama soon! I also may activate one of my low-maintenance v5s instead. We'll just have to see. Anyway, I'll see you all later!

Yume: Me too!
Aleph: And me!
Tyrpin: Same here bro!

Haha, yup! We'll log tonight to talk about today's crazy antics, and Jada should come on soon with her log of her weekend adventures! Anyway, SEE YOU ALL THEN <3

Oookay! Bunch of stuff happened, but as I got most computer access taken away from me... you can see the difficulty in logging. Anyway, as before, I'll be going day by day to talk about what happened with each Tama!

June 2:

YUME- Until June 5, nothing special happened with Yume, so I'll leave her out of the log.

TYRPIN- Tyrpin and his band tried out for Pro Debut again today but just couldn't do it ene

ALEPH- Today Aleph died. Okay, yeah, I'm being kinda blunt about this, but I wasn't too sad about it because I have some serious plans for that shell. You may see them come to fruition soon ;)

June 3:

TYRPIN- Again, Tyrpin attempted to pass Pro debut, but that first judge consistently failed. I almost stupidly let him die, but he's fine now.

June 4:

TYRPIN- Today, Tyrpin didn't do much, as with most Adult stage characters.

I will be doing today's log tonight, as I will definitely have access to a computer. There's so much to log on for today it's not even funny! I will have to wait for Jada to log, and she does have quite a bit to catch up on :(

High school is hard! I don't blame her xD

Tyrpin: Poor Aleph man...

Me: Yeah, but it'll all work out. Soon enough everyone will see my beautiful plans > :)

Tyrpin: Uh....

Me: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Anyway, I will post the stats, however since I will be logging what happened on my Dream Town friends later I will leave those stats for later.

AND STARTING ON MONDAY I HOPE TO REGULARLY UPDATE DAILY. I'm so sorry for not having posted earlier, but my stupid schedule kind of screwed over my update schedule. BLAAARGH

Yume: Data withheld

Skill Points: 552 Tone, 524 Rhythm, 582 Original

Stress: 49
Recent Occurences: Adult Evolution
Future Occurences: Marriage, Pro Debut

Aleph: Deceased

Omg I haven't logged since i lost my first tamagotchi ever, Estelle. On her last day of life, she ate some tacos and bounced on trampolines for her leisure.

After the loss, I got a new bouncing baby boy, whom I named Garcia! :)

His first day of life, he pooped. A LOT. I didn't even know clouds could poop but, they could! He played Tennis pretty much the whole time as well. I think it was his favorite game. He evolved into a Mitzumarutchi, celebrated with some cookies, and went to bed.

The next day, he woke up nice and early and ready to eat. It was a calm day until he evolved into Cosmotchi, which is, perhaps, the cutest little thing ever. He was super excited to start school! He really seemed to like the performing class.

The next day, my lovely Garcia evolved into Knightchi, a brave man in shining armor. He seems like the perfect guy. He can sing, he's a knight and not too shabby in the looks department ;) . Any girl would be lucky to have such a knight in shining armor.

The next couple of days were uneventful, except for when he unlocked the flower count game, which he seemed to enjoy.

Garcia: [iNFO REDACTED]

That's it for now! Again, sorry for not posting frequently :)

I think it's time we talked about Dating.

Yume and Garcia both got to experience dating and marriage! With who, you may ask?

EACH OTHER

YES IT HAPPENED FOLKS. *ships*

Yume and Garcia got married on 5/6/2015. They gave birth to two baby boys, and I got to keep one of them whom I named Hanran, which means rebellion ;)

Of course, I still lack color because of my terrible schedule. AS SOON AS I GET TO MY MOM'S HOUSE I'LL HAVE COLOR AARGH.

Hanran was Aokumotchi, but evolved into the adorable Turtletchi. IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING THIS LOG HANRAN EVOLVED.

Tyrpin is still same old same old.

Welcome Hanran to the world!

Hanran: Yo.

Tyrpin: Yo.

Hanran: B)

Tyrpin: B)

Me: Uh...

Me: Did I give them both cool personalities?

Hanran: Nah, I'm just cool as a consequence of my rebellious nature.

Me: Oh. Was that a mistake on my part?

Tyrpin: Nah, bro. S'cool.

Me: Anyway, Tama news time... I CANT GET THE MATCHMAKER TO APPEAR FOR TYRPIN AT ALL AEUGH

Tyrpin: Hey bro, maybe I'll just become a superstar oldie.

Me: You haven't even hit Pro Debut ye-

Tyrpin: NOT COOL MAN.

Hanran: Yeah, don't hit such a hard note with him.

Me: Uh...

Me: Well Hanran's cute I guess.

Hanran: DON'T YOU CALL ME COOL EVER AGAIN YOU MO-

I think we should call it stats time before I'm banned from Tamatalk.

O-OH MY GOD. IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING THIS LOG HANRAN EVOLVED INTO MAIMAITCHI. YAS. This means I took Good care of Hanran (I believe). It WOULD have been perfect but I had those stupid SATIIs

Hanran: Maimaitchi

Jewelry Collected: 49/60 (All in-store jewelry bought)

Recent Occurrences: Teenage Evolution

Future Occurrences: Plenty of Schooling, Adult Evolution

Skill Points: 609 Tone, 573 Rhythm, 650 Original

Stress: 75

Future Occurrences: Pro Debut, Matchmaker

So you heard about Garcia and Yume's marriage! :D And like Kajah said above, they had two bouncing baby boys. The one that came over to my game has been named Tadashi (Garcia obviously allowed Yume to name the children :p ). He evolved into a Turtletchi and then a day later (today), he evolved into a Cosmotchi (#almost perfect care).

Also sorry this couldn't be posted like... earlier. Stuff happens. y'know?

Tadashi: Cosmotchi

Weight: 10lbs

Jewelry Collected: 22/60

Recent Occurrences: Teenage Evolution

Future Occurrences: Dream school, all the jewelry, Adult evolution

Today, Tadashi woke up primed for school! He dabbled around with each class for a bit, but after a while, be began to like the musician class the most. Takes after his mother :p . He took that class all day until he evolved into a handsome Tacttchi! His father would be proud of him. Tadashi went to bed after a long day, consuming loads of cookies and french fries just before. I hope he doesn't get a stomachache :(

Tadashi: Tacttchi

Jewelry Collected: 30/60

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution, half the jewelry

Future Occurrences: Dating, all the jewelry, Babies! :p

Hey hey hey! Sorry I couldn't log for the past few days, but y'know. SAT.

Anyway, literally NOTHING happened with Tyrpin. For some reason the matchmaker just outright refuses to come. Eurgh. Well, he turned 8 today, so maybe we'll get an Oldie, THEN he should marry promptly afterward o3o.

As for Hanran, he DID evolve! He took on after Garcia, becoming a Knighttchi! I used a random number generator to choose what classes he'd take, just as an experiment! He's 4 now, so he should be able to date tomorrow ;)Prepare yourself for a new generation!

So I'll be lacking in color for a while because my parents decided (without me, of course) that I'd be staying at my dad's house for a long time. At least, until these stupid regents tests are over. Oh well. In other news I may be getting a v4.5 soon, which would be great because it's my FAVORITE Connection version! #Uratamasarelove #Uratamasarelife B)

I guess that's all! I'm sorry for this short, no dialogue post, but I'm pressed for time :(

I'll be sure to talk tomorrow about all the neato things that will happen!

STATS~

Hanran: Knighttchi

Weight: 32lbs

Jewelry Collected: 50/60 (ALMOST!!!)

Future Occurrences: All of Jewelry, Marriage, Bebeh owo

Skill Points: 685 Tone, 545 Rhythm, 702 Original

Stress: 28

Weight: 20

Future Occurrences: Pro Debut, Oldie Evolution, Marriage

I figure since I have some time to spare I might as well give you all that dialogue log you all deserve o3o

All the stats and stuff are basically the same, so I'll refer you to the above log for all that info.

Tyrpin: I don't wanna be old bro...

Hanran: Dude it'll be fiiine. Tomorrow we can get married together, alright?

Tyrpin: Yeah, I guess. You're my bro...

Me: Hmmm...

Tyrpin: 'Sup dude?

Me: I've had you since May 27. You should be a lot older than 8...

Hanran: Tama logic?

Me: That works.

Tyrpin: How are you feeling Cain?

Me: Absolutely horrid.

Hanran: I heard you got diagnosed with a pretty bad disease.

Me: Yeah, but y'know, it'll pass. But dang if my throat don't hurt.

Tyrpin: Bro you need to get some rest.

Me: I just re-

Hanran: Nah, you need more.

Tyrpin: Sleep bro!

Me: Bu-

Tyrpin: SLEEEEEP

Tyrpin and Hanran: *bind my hands and feet up*

Hanran: Will that work?
Me: #1, no it won't. #2... *gets out of ropes*

Tyrpin: Dude, how did you do that???

Me: You're tamagotchis -,-

Tyrpin: So?

Me: ALL YOUR STUFF IS TINY! EURGH.

Hanran: Oh yeah... TYRPIN RUN.

Tyrpin: GAH! I'm getting to old to run!

Me: *chases them*

Tyrpin: *leaps onto Hanran's back and jumps off*
Hanran: Hey!
Tyrpin: Sorry! I needed leverage!

Me: WHERE ARE YOU GOING???

Tyrpin: *slams self down on post butto-

Thank you Redtigereye96 for following the log!!! (Also whoever you are who gave the rating thaaaaanks <3)

I got sooooo mad at Tamatalk for deleting my long post, but its been a few days and I've cooled off, so it's TIME TO LOG o3o

I've got a bunch of news for you! Let's start with the easiest and familiar Tamas.

Tyrpin turned 8 and subsequently evolved into Ojitchi! The matchmaker came almost immediately after and he had a baby girl. I then tabbed him up, as per the plan, and only ran the Friends.

Some big Friends news too! Both Hanran and Tadashi went to their respective Date Places at the same time (but I'll let Jada talk about Tadashi, it's Hanran's turn!). He fell in in love with the Julietchi he saw there, and they gave birth to a baby girl whom they named Lillith!Since it's been so long she actually grew up into an Adult! Her growth process went from Pinkbotchi to Petithanatchi to Neotchi to Yumemitchi. Once I saw the Yumemitchi I sent her to the Tama Circus, and she received the YumeKira bag!

(Side note, but is the YumeKira bag supposed to DO anything??)

Alright, so at this point you're probably thinking "So he's only running one Tama? Laaaame"

Well, you'd be wrong! I'm running THREE!!!!!

I started up my v4 again! And I threw in a v4.5! But I'm doing something different with these guys...

In my third log installment, I hatched Mikey to be the worlds longest living Tama, but I only got to 27 days, nowhere near the record 145. These two are gonna be different though. Alpha (male) on my v4 and Gamma (female) on my v4.5 were hatch at the exact same time, and nothing has happened to desync them. They're going to be the worlds longest living Tamas!!! One day maybe I'll breed them together and get two Oyajitchis. :p

Their growth processes have been fairly short, as they're only Teens.

Alpha: Babytchi-->Puchitchi-->Young Androtchi

Gamma: Babytchi-->Kuribotchi-->Ura Young Yattatchi

Both of them are in Mr. Turthepedia's class, so I'm aiming for Mametchi and Yattatchi. o3o

Anyway, I'll leave stats for another time because I'm really busy, etc. etc. Anyway, that's all folks!!! We'll be in tough more often, ok? Byeeeee~

Of course as soon as I say that they're not desynced they desyc -,-

Now Alpha is a few hours ahead of Gamma because battery problems U G H H H

I'm still very sick and pressed for time, so please excuse the lack of dialogue. I will still log daily, but Tamatalk still seems to have problems with copy+pasting text, so stats will be talked about instead throughout the various paragraphs I'll write. Excuse my pettifoggery until I get well and back at my mothers house to resume PROPER logging!

Alpha evolved! (Leaving Gamma behind, obviously) He evolved into... GOZARUTCHI?!?!?

UUGH.

Just...

URGH

I was training them both so much in their respective Turtlepedia classes and I still got a Universal? Man, what's up with the V4???

I'm still hoping to evolve Ura Young Yattatchi into Ura Yattatchi, and with 76 points that will hopefully be a reality -,-

*mumblemumblestupidv4mumblemumble*

In Friends Dream Town news, Lillith is still the same. She just yelled for hunger. Why is being sick to taxing to me and my Tamas?

Let's see... I had to take the ACT today, so I set everyone's time back a BIT so they wouldn't die. But I set it forward again soon after. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow Gamma will have evolved and it won't be disappointing. I think Gamma is 5-6 hours behind because I spent so long at the testing site and didn't know her battery died. She should evolve by tomorrow.

Anyway, I think that's all. I'll talk to you all again tomorrow to talk about evolutions! Bye~~~

Latest posts

Back