Mothra Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkmagic616

Reaction score
I just hatched my Mothra a few minutes ago from time of posting and I am deciding to do a log about it for a while.

Name Berry

Hunger 4/4

Happy 4/4

Weight 5 Tons

Berry hasn't done a whole lot yet we've already played a few games together

Pictures to come when I can upload them

Today Berry decided she was going to destroy the Tokyo Tower. I let her do it because she is a Kaiju after all and thats what they do.(that and I'm aiming for Batratchi)

tumblr_np0mfqP0NU1s5xkpxo1_540.jpg

Baby Berry from last night

Last night after an hour or so berry moved into the Larva stage.

Name Berry

Hunger 4/4

happy 4/4

Weight 24t

training zero

Not a whole lot to update on. She destroyed a few more towers but again I let her

Berry

Age 4 days
Hunger 4/4

Happy 4/4

Training 0

After months Mothratchi has been reborn. The great egg hatched at 8:50 into Baby Mothratchi. The locals of Infant Island have decided to name her Paz in hopes she brings peace to world.

Current Stats

age 0

Weight 5

Hunger

4/4

Happy
4/4
Training

(Sleeping)

Current Stage
Baby Mothratchi

An hour after hatching Baby Mothratchi grew into a Mothratchi Larva

However a time fluxuation wave hit Infant Island and Paz is now 3 (I had noticed I set the time wrong reset it (making another mistake) and age went all wonky)

The young Paz thought she it would be a good idea to detroy a few buildings but was contained by the locals and returned to Infant Island

Paz also hid numerous times on the natives but they managed to find her.

Hunger

4/4

Happy

4/4

Train

Age 3 (see Time Flux)

So paz died a few days ago. It's so hard keeping a Mothra alive while having to work since unlike newer models there is no pause (sure you can do the whole time set thing, but that messes up the age of the Tama) So I will be trying again.

Final Stats (from memory)
Hunger

3/4

Happy

2/4

Weight

37lbs

Form

Makora

Training

Half-Full

Latest posts