Secrets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrotamagotchi

Reaction score
Hunched over my iPad texting up my next novel
So, um, I'm not sure if a topic has been done like this (if there it's certainly locked). Anyhow, what's the biggest secret you can spill to someone? You don't have to give the darkest, most hidden secret, just the one that can be told to someone. Here's mine:

I play one of those social avatar games, you know, where there's this place and you have a customizable avatar and you walk around and play games and you chat with othe players. So, anyway, when I first started, I named my avatar a name opposite to my gender :eek: . I didn't think it mattered if you chose a boy or girl, and my mom said that I was safer from crazy sexual ppl (you know what I mean).

I made lots of friends, and some were, you know :wub: :wub: I didn't really "like" them because they were the same gender as me, but one actually fell in love :eek: :eek: :eek: . So finally, that person who loved me had some wild friends, and he/she was wild as well. I couldn't take it anymore so I spilled my secret :eek: .

He/she cried but got over it, and I told my others friends as well. Ever since then, I dress my avatar according to my gender. But now I bet most of my friends think I'm gay :eek: .

Before (when my friends thought I was the opposite of my true gender), I never really socialized with lots of ppl so I kinda acted crazy and super-silly without knowing it. Now I act pretty mature. But even though they wouldn't admit it, I probably annoyed most of them. So now I try to avoid most of my friends because I can't shake that past.

I'd tell them I didn't mean to annoy them and that I'm not gay, but they're server moderates all the words that go through chat and won't even allow numbers to show (plus half the time when I'm talking to my friends they have to say "did it show?").

Wow I can't believe I said all that (I hope I won't regret it).

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was in preschool, there was this one girl who was richer than the rest of us I guess and she really like to show up wearing new things all time. It didn't really bother me all that much since we were in different classes and I didn't see her that much. But one time rich girl made fun of my friend for her worn-out shoes and that was the last straw. It just so happened that rich girl wore her new shoes to preschool that day so during nap time when everyone else was asleep, I moved rich girl's shoes from her cubby hole into a different one. When rich girl woke up and couldn't find her shoes, SHE CRIED SO HARD and it was so satisfying. Fifteen minutes or so later after everyone else got their shoes out of their cubby holes, the teachers found her shoes and assumed that rich girl just forgot which cubby hole she put her shoes in so I no one ever found out it was me. It was the perfect crime and to this day, I have yet to outdo my 5 year old self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back