How do I pause a Tamagotchi P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't pause it like the non-colored tamagotchi. What I do is go to the time, leave at the set mode, so it will be "paused". If you are going away for a long time, I would suggest that you take out the batteries. But do remember to click resume after you load the batteries in.

There is two options you could use.

You could either leave the tamagotchi on the screen where you change the time, or you can just put the tamagotchi to bed.

I usually change the time to when it goes to bed if I'm at school :)

Well, with the P's you actually have a couple of options, If you have a toddler/teen character you can drop them off at the daycare. I think that is available from 10am-3pm? Once you have an older character you can leave them at school or work. I use these options while I am away at work. I haven't had any issues yet. Although, keep in mind that the hunger and happy meters will not stay full as they do when you pause a different version. You will need to periodically check in if you are worried about care misses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back