Dinkie dino

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
I've recently been wanting a dinkir dino & iv noticed that there are a bunch of fakes can anyone give me any tips on the real ones & fake ones

Between the japanese ones & english ones

& how much is worth paying for one

Lucky you, I actually made a video on my Dinkie Dino today. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWtxxeCfaFw

As for distinguishing them from the fake ones:

1. There were only 4 colors of these released (no matter if they were english or japanese):
- white with red buttons and teal top
- red with yellow buttons and yellow top
- teal with yellow buttons and blue top (I have this one)
- yellow with red buttons and blue top

raku-5.jpg

There are absolutely no differences between the english and japanese ones except the english ones are called "Dinkie Dino" above the screen and the japanese ones are called "RakuRaku Dinokun" above the screen.

2. Details!
- it has to have the eyes background
- only the three middle buttons have writings above them and they are called (from left to right) 'esc', 'enter' and 'clock'
- the icons are on the sides, not top and bottom of the screen
- always look what color is the top of it

tumblr_n76fh2mqsK1soif0yo1_500.jpg

(This one is mine ;) )

I just bought one today for 15 dollars. Teal with blue top and yellow buttons. Just the one I wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been playing with my DD for a few days now. It's really fun, and different from tamas. I got a Brontosaurus; my favorite dino.

Ive done a review on how much they are and how to look for real dinkie dinos - check it out here!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png I hope it helps you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back