Forkingtchi Daily Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forkingtchi

Reaction score
First attempt at a log! I recently started to get back into the hobby of collecting and using Tamagotchi. I used to play with them a lot in my tween/early teen years (2004 to about 2008). I've now moved to Japan and learned that the hobby is still very much alive and the Western/English speaking fanbase is quite huge. As a result of this, I decided to try and get myself back into it and so far it is turning out to be a lot of fun.

So in about the past week I have acquired 3 Tamas. Japanese versions of Angel and Mothra, and a Japanese Entama.

20150530_163128_zpspznervky.jpg

The very first one to come was the Angel. It seems to be very low maintenance and hardly ever calls on me. Soon after I took these pictures it grew up into Tamatchi Angel. It's so cute! I should mention here when I'm in class or outside I leave my Tama on pause so I don't let it get neglected and because I want to make sure I don't miss anything. :p :p :p

20150530_163057_zps39dvionp.jpg

Do I call this the child or the toddler stage? I'm still reacquainting myself with all the new terminology and names so please forgive me if I make a mistake.

The next Tama I received in the mail was Mothra.

20150530_163045_zps7w7ahtmy.jpg

This is the larvae stage. I'm expecting her to grow this evening or tomorrow. On a side note, I can't seem to rotate this pic so if anyone has any pointers please let me know. :lol:

And today! My Entama came!

20150530_163140_zpsl4fqgeyi.jpg

Shortly after taking this pic she grew into the child form! I believe this is the Kuchi line. Her name is Hina. :wub:

So, yeah! My first ever Tamagotchi log. I'll aim to update it everyday.I guess tomorrow I'll update with stats and stuff. I don't think I'll upload pictures everyday, maybe just when growth occurs or I catch something interesting.

If anyone has feedback or suggestions I'm more than ready to hear from you! ^_^

Forkingtchi Daily Log 30/05/15

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaaay, photos!

Me and my friend are planning to move to Japan when we're older. You're so lucky :3

Entry #2! Today was my only day off this week so I could interact with my Tama throughout the whole day while I tidy and organised my bedroom and cleaned the bathroom.

A few interesting things happened too! Tamatchi Angel grew up into Kuriten (Chestnut) Angel!

I wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly.

2015-05-31-18-44-36_deco_zpsdpmmvwcz.jpg

Not much happened on Mothra today, aside from her trying to destroy Tokyo Tower a few times. She was met with some strict discipline to say the least! :angry: I didn't take any pictures of her.

On the Entama front, Hina has just been going to school like normal I guess. I kinda want to raise her Style points to the max.

2015-05-31-18-45-16_deco_zpsxpfegwzj.jpg

How often is mail supposed to come? Once a day? Sometimes I don't understand why the King is giving me random points.

I think keeping logs short is more fun, easier for me to write and easier for people to read. I don't really have lots to say about the Tamas that hasn't already been said so yeah. :D

Well it has been ages since I last updated this but life does get in the way.

The tamas have been on very long periods of pause recently but I did manage to get the 'bad care' Teen for the Entama! ):

Also Mothra entered the last stage, I'm not too sure on the name of the character.

2015-06-11-19-49-49_deco_zpsrbg2pbot.jpg

In some even more sad news, Mothra passed away!!! ): ) :

IMG_20150611_195040_zpsh7kvyhs5.jpg

Kinda really upset that it happened when I was out for not even 1 hour. Oh well ): Maybe things will be easier just running two Tamas.

Latest posts

Back