Help with Tamagotchi 4U touch card

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttinyterror

Reaction score
I just bought a 4U touch card and I got this message whenever I try to download it into my 4U. Can anyone help me what does it say? Am I not able to download it into 4U?

20150602_190517.jpg

Can someone please help? I got the touch card off a seller and I'm not sure if it's being used before therefore I can't use it or there's something that I'm doing wrongly.

I tried googling but I get no results.

Hi dear!

Has the touch card been used before? If it has been used before, I think you have to set the name and birthday to be exactly the one that connected to it before (guys, correct me if I am wrong). Do contact the seller and ask her about it though!

You can also browse youtube videos to ensure you are doing the connection properly. You are suppose to select the 2nd icon, last option.

Hi dear!

Has the touch card been used before? If it has been used before, I think you have to set the name and birthday to be exactly the one that connected to it before (guys, correct me if I am wrong). Do contact the seller and ask her about it though!

You can also browse youtube videos to ensure you are doing the connection properly. You are suppose to select the 2nd icon, last option.
the seller said she has not used it before and I Think I saw somewhere on tamatalk that if it has been registered before, the tama will prompt the names when tapped with card.

it's really weird cause I have tried all kinds of ways and suggestions given to me. this is really probably universe's way of telling me to get a nexus 7... haha

Have you tried putting the tama on the touch card (centre of it) first, when you're on the normal screen, and then selecting the connection icon and touchcard option? This worked for me as i had problems with my tama connecting to the aikatsu touchcard

Have you tried putting the tama on the touch card (centre of it) first, when you're on the normal screen, and then selecting the connection icon and touchcard option? This worked for me as i had problems with my tama connecting to the aikatsu touchcard
I actually did that. I had it on normal screen and then I placed it in the middle if the card and navigated to the icon and option. I got the error message almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back