Yumecantchi000' log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yumecantchi000

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Yumecantchi000. Just call me Yume. I have trouble posting photos on this log so you're welcome to tell me how. ;) Now, I started this log late so I'm sorry for some missing information.Well, let's get started!

I have a Tamagotchi friends. Uh oh. INCOMING STATUS!!!

Weight: 15 lb

Generation: 9

Tamagotchi: Teen, Cosmotchi

Gotchi Points: 100p

Hungry: FULL

Happy: FULL

BFF Point: FULL

OK, now my Cosmotchi is currently sleeping, so nothing much to say. Wait, before you go, you need to know I only post once a month. Twice a week at the most. So bye! See ya! ;)

Hey! I actually wanted to post on 17 June, but since my Cosmotchi evolved I wanna talk about it now. Guess what Cosmotchi evolved into! Rightchi! That's right! (Psst, can anyone please tell me how to post photos on a phone? :D ) OK, it is playing in the park now. Oh! It found a nice Amiatchi there. They cheered and made a sandcastle. More of like a oval with towers at the the sides and a crown on the oval's top. (I really need you to tell me how to post photos on a phone now!) He went home. Gosh, its difficult to maintain a long without giving them names. I'll name my Rightchi Jenson. OK, Jenson connected with my sister's Tamagotchi friends. Hers is a Petithanatchi. We'll name her Lara, OK? They ate some pancakes. Obviously when they were done eating, they were literally proud that they finished eating the pancakes. (Seriously, how childish is Jenson?)

Oh! The weather forecast says that there will be a status coming in 6 seconds. BRACE YOURSELF!!!

Weight: 16 lb

Generation: 9

Tamagotchi: Adult, Rightchi

Gotchi points: 480

Hungry: 3\4 percent

BFF POINT: FULL

That's all for now. See ya on 17 June! :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In remembrance of all my previous Tamagotchis:

1st:Mametchi. 2nd:Knightchi

3rd:Knightchi. 4th:Mametchi

5th:Coffretchi. 6th:Yumemitchi

7th:Coffretchi. 8th:Knightchi

This is a special post, nothing much to do with my current Tamagotchi.

Hi! Sorry about that, I know I didn't post for a long time. Never mind. Let's get started. OK, Jenson, well got married to a...

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/tamagotchi/images/0/0f/Pianitchi_anime.png/revision/latest?cb=20130219095435

Oops, sorry! You might have to copy that lousy link and paste it on Google or Bing or any other searching stuff.

Pianitchi! That's right! Lara, my sisters tama evolved into a Pianitchi and ironically married a Rightchi. I got a girl, she got a boy. A new couple! Yay! I morphed into a puchihannatchi. My sister's morphed into a Turtletchi! Now mine is a Neotchi and hers is a Cosmotchi. I will name my Neotchi Carrie. My sister names hers Thorn. Today, Carrie and Thorn connected and Thorn visited Carrie.They went to the park and played on the swing.

Carrie: Whoohoo!

Thorn: Make it stop!

Carrie: Come on! It's fun!

Thorn: So not cool. Girls are disgusting!

Carrie: We're not even going fast yet, Thorn!

Thorn: I think I've had enough!

And after the dramatic swinging, they became extremely dizzy after the ride. Status time for Carrie:

Weight: 15lb

Generation: 10

Tamagotchi: Neotchi

Gotchi Points: 2600p

Status for Thorn... Oh. My sister doesn't allow me. What a creep. We'll just asume Thorn and Carrie's statuses are similar. I'll post later in the day if I can. Bye!

Hii! Yume here! Today Carrie evolved into a Yumemitchi in the middle of the night. Thorn, well, evolved into a Mametchi in the middle of the night too. My sister thought the name 'Thorn' didn't suit him anymore. Thorn's new name is Oliver. Today Oliver and Carrie connected and Oliver visited Carrie. They ate together.

Oliver: Hey, Carrie! Guess my new name.

Carrie: Hmm... Skyler?

Oliver: No! My new name is Oliver!

Carrie: Cool name!

After Oliver's visit to Carrie, he returned home. I'll continue in my log later. Later gator!

Hello! I promised I'll log again, so here it is! Now, Carrie and Oliver BFF Bumped and we each got a Angelic Bracelet! Oh my, I might need to show you how I and my sister's Tamagotchi Friends look like. Well,

https://bonjourblythe.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/tamafriends_cute.jpg?w=600

Far right: mine

Middle: sister's

So, now you know? OK, after that, I made Carrie visit Oliver. They had tea together. Ooh, they had fancy choco cake. I wish I had some. When Carrie returned, I sent her to the park. Played on the see-saw with Nandetchi there. INCOMING STATUS!!!

Weight: 26lb

Generation: 10

Tamagotchi: Yumemitchi

Gotchi Points: 1700p

Hungry: 3/5

Happy: 5/5

That's all for now. See ya! :D

------------------------------------------

Edit:

Carrie: Be sure to look out for every 8th post, coz that's the great Tama-Mania Chatterbox post!

Oliver: Yeah!

Enough, Carrie. You too, Oliver. Every 8th post will be all about the tamas. OK! Bye!

187 views! Yay! Today I'm soo excited coz my friend's coming over to my house!! She's also a fellow tamatalker. Her name is coffretchi1108 ! And guess what, she's bringing her Tamagotchi Friends! How great is that? Today I brought Carrie to the shop. I bought some Pasta from the meal shop, Lollipops and Cheese Cake from the snack shop and nothing from the jewellery shop. I fed Carrie some Salad that her father, Jenson (a Rightchi,) had left behind. I'll log later, bye!

Sorry everyone, but the special eighth post will be cancelled. Instead, I will make another log. I'll try to start the new log later. Don't worry, I'll still continue on this log. Bye bye!

Remember what I said about the special eighth posts? Those will be cancelled. I'll start a new log. Don't worry, this log will still be in operation. So, you can still expect posts on this log since I'm still using it. Sorry!

Remember what I said about the special eighth posts? Those will be cancelled. I'll start a new log. Don't worry, this log will still be in operation. So, you can still expect posts on this log since I'm still using it. Sorry!

Oops, sorry about that. lll It said 'this post is not added because it was posted too quickly' or something like that. I wonder if the Admin is working on that... Never mind. Coffretchi1108 is coming today! Yay! I'll post when she's around, in about 45 minutes. See ya!

Sorry! I know I didn't post! Carrie got married to a Rightchi and Oliver got married to a Jurietchi. :wub: Yay! I got a boy. Named him Daniel. My sis got a girl. She named her Debra. After 1 hour, Carrie and the Rightchi left. :( Soon Oliver and the nice Jurietchi left. :( Nothing much happened, mostly just feeding them and trying to make them happy. Finally something notable happened! They evolved! Daniel, who was a Aokumotchi, turned into a adorable Mitsumarutchi! :D Debra, who was a Pinkbotchi became a cute Petithanatchi! Current status for Daniel:

Weight: 12lb

Generation: 11

Tamagotchi: Child, Mitsumarutchi

Gotchi Points: 1260

OK, the attention icon showed up. *pressing a random button* Cool! He said hello! I brought him to the Shop and bought a...

cdn.hotfrog.com.au/companies/Guppys-Seafood-Grill/images/Guppys-Seafood-Grill_41787_image.JPG

Steak! That's right! Steak! Now, current status for Debra:

Weight: 16lb

Tamagotchi: Child,Petithanatchi

Gotchi Points: 1040

No Debra and Daniel connected for the first time. Debra visited Daniel. They went to the park. They made a really fancy sandcastle. They were happy that they completed it. Then they returned home. Oh, and I'm going to start my new log soon. Remember that I'm still using this log, so keep visiting this log and wait for updates!

Ooh, 226 views! What a jackpot! I never even expected 200 views! I played with Daniel. And I had a hard time choosing between Driving and Cake Catch. Soon I decided to play Driving with Daniel. I was doing nicely, steering left and right without crashing. But soon THE MONSTER came! My sister came to me asking where's her art project. I looked away from the Tamagotchi, not knowing just one moment will cause me to loose the game. I said that I had no idea where it was and told her to be independent. Then I heard: Eu-dom Eu-dom. Oh no! I and Daniel lost the game! But fortunately we got 300 gotchi points. Daniel returned home and I fed him some Omelettes ( quite unimpropriate for eating in the evening ) . After that, I was just about to ask my sis wheater or not I could let Daniel visit Debra. But unfortunately I heard 'da-doo-da-dee! da-doo-da-dee!' Daniel went to sleep! Soon my sis's did too! So no more connecting for now. :( Oh! LOOK OUT!! ITS RAINING STATUSES!!

Status for Daniel:

Weight: 14lb

Tamagotchi: Child, Mitsumarutchi

Gotchi Points: 1500

- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_

Debra's status:

Weight: 18lb

Tamagotchi: Child, Petithanatchi

Gotchi Points: 1040

Oh, since they're sleeping, I'll try not to disturb them. See you next time! :)

Latest posts

Back