Tamagotchi 4U+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I think this needs a new topic instead of posting in the old 4U topic, so here it goes!

Tamagotchi 4U+ is a new Japanese color release, an updated version of the 4U, to be released on July 18.

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tamagotchi/4u/play.html

It comes in 8 colors: Lavender, Baby Pink, Sky Blue, Lime Green, Light Purple, Peach Orange, Rose Pink, and Lemon Yellow.

One of the new features is Item Upgrades. You can send something to another 4U+ and it will upgrade into something else.

Two new characters are Lovesoratchi and Candy Pakupaku.

Have fun discussing. :)

This version is great. I'm pretty sure no one expected a 4U upgrade, since it's pretty fine as is. The colors are great too. I was supposed to rant about how the colors looked to similar at first, but at closer inspection, they really are different and each one is cute. I'm a sucker for the blue, orange, and green ones! I do hope I get a green one though!

Would there be any chance of this being able to connect to non-Felicia NFC devices? I do hope though so I wouldn't have to buy a Nexus 7.

I think they made one for every color of the rainbow, plus pink. :)

Like this:

Rose pink

Peach Orange

Lemon yellow

Lime green

Sky blue

Lavender

Light purple

+ Baby pink

I might get Peach Orange... or maybe even light purple. I don't know yet. XD

Hi !

Thanks for creating this new topic.

Just my small contribution, as a reminder :

+ : get updraded items when transferred (apple --> sweet apple //looks like our french "pomme d'amour" btw !// --> cooked apple --> apple pie)

+ : the gardening function and a dating street

+ : while connecting you can get a quizz, a fortune cookie and get presents from "Traveltchi"

Not sure it is worth, but it is appealing somehow :) .

(I would defintely go for an orange or a yellow one :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if he 4U+ plus will be able to connect with just the regular 4U? There are pictures of the 4U at the bottom of the tamaotchi channel site, but I cannot read anything about it.

Does anyone know if he 4U+ plus will be able to connect with just the regular 4U? There are pictures of the 4U at the bottom of the tamaotchi channel site, but I cannot read anything about it.
It connects to it

but sent items dont upgrade as they do like 4U+ to 4U+

Yes! I really want this tamagotchi,I'd get one of each color if I could because these are some of the best colors, nice variety of shells to make everyone happy.

I want Peach, Lime or Sky :D I'm glad they brought back the garden feature. And I love Melodytchis new post-adult!

Whaaaaaaat! I just got my 4u too! And icing on the cake, it releases five days AFTER my birthday :p So tempted to pre-order...

The 4U+ seems like a nice improvement to the 4U. I'm glad they're bringing gardening back, and the new colors look pretty nice, too! I'm just worried about this version having only 10 characters like the 4U.

The 4U+ seems like a nice improvement to the 4U. I'm glad they're bringing gardening back, and the new colors look pretty nice, too! I'm just worried about this version having only 10 characters like the 4U.
It has 12 and 4 new post adults

I'm kiiinda wondering why on Tamagotchi Channel it says "10 characters" in the box with the 4U characters, and Lovesoratchi and Candy Pakupaku are outside of the box... :l

I actually really like the fact that they are all solid, bold colors, it looks striking to the eyes. This design is nice, and the new features seem pretty exciting. But I agree with EternalMametchiFan, they are expensive, hopefully the price will go down in time!

I'm hyped! I can't wait.

Nope, red hehe.

It has 12 and 4 new post adults
Wait, only 4 post adults? I hope there is more to be revealed.

I'm kiiinda wondering why on Tamagotchi Channel it says "10 characters" in the box with the 4U characters, and Lovesoratchi and Candy Pakupaku are outside of the box... :l
I've looked around and found this,

■プラス要素その2:通信すればするほど本体での遊びもパワーアップ
[FONT='ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3']本体での通信回数がある一定以上に達すると、本体に新しい遊びが追加されます。

1.お世話で育てられるキャラクター数が増えます。最初は10キャラクターですが、通信回数に合わせて育てられるキャラクターが増えていきます。[/FONT]
[FONT='ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3']2.ゲーム内で行くことができる「おでかけさき」が増えます。追加される「おでかけさき」は、そこでのみ会えるキャラクターがいたり、そこでのみもらえるアイテムがあります。 [/FONT]

Source: https://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/06/03/88132.html

あるシーしん回数を超えると,

ラブソラっちときゃんでぃぱくぱくの
こそだてちょうがもらえます!

Source: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tamagotchi/4u/play.html

It appears you can only obtain them by a certain amount of connections. Maybe something similar to the iD L (with characters such as Guriguritchi, Maisutatchi & Himespe Cupid), who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, only 4 post adults? I hope there is more to be revealed.
The original post adults will be present (Otaku Kuromametchi, Chubby Kuchipatchi, etc.) plus 4 post adults if that makes sense. I believe Melodytchi and Himespetchi will get one. The two new post adults, I do not know, though I think it's Candy PakuPaku and Lovesoratchi because all built-in characters have Post-Adult forms.

Wow!! It looks really nice!! If it will be compatible with more smartphones there's a good chance I'll buy it :D But only if it isn't way too overpriced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back