Vote For TamaAngels To Come Back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Want Angelgotchi Back Where You Live?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Dont Know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenbutforgiven

Reaction score
Do you want the Angelgotchi to come back out where you live? Im talking United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Japan, where wherever you live. I want them EVERYWHERE so dont post you want it just where YOU live. Please remember to stick to the subject as were going to send it to Bandai. (Admin? Youve got people, right? :eek: )

What new features do you want?

i want them to connect and have a backlight.

it'll b cool if it'd had a infra-red communinication! :eek:

I wish they had backlight for all the tamas...but that would waste too much battery. :|

Unless tamagotchis were able to plug into the wall electric thingy... then it wouldn't be too bad! :angry:

An angelgotchis is an awesome idea! I would love it if BanDai were to bring it Back.

I would like to see infared connection, but with all Tamagotchis (that can connect. This includes: Keitia, Akai etc..).

Anyway I doubt BanDai will do this, but if they do, it would be so good!

I actually made up a Angelgotchi Plus (Angel Connection) Growth chart before. It's somewhere in the Art Gallery Comments

... and keep the sabotenshi character in the US and UK versions!

It would be nice, but i just ordered one for 24.99 so it don't really worry me that much, but it would be nice for the younger-tama fans who did'nt have a chance to experience angelgotchi's i sure can't wait to experience the Fun-filled joy that my angelgotchi will bring [its a US version btw]

I wish they had backlight for all the tamas...but that would waste too much battery. :|
Yeah, backlights would be good, but when it starts getting dark the tama goes to sleep, so u dont need a light.... :)

yeah, sure, bring them back...and while they are at it, they could bring devilgotchi's to the u.s. that would be super cool!

yeah, sure, bring them back...and while they are at it, they could bring devilgotchi's to the u.s. that would be super cool!
yea, id like to have a devilgotchi too. ive had an agel, but not a devil (yet).

We have to keep this poll going, get a few hundred votes so we can send to bandai! :rolleyes:

;) what are angel gotchi's? i havent voted cos i don't have a clue what they are! ;)

I say BRING THEM BACK!!! Maybe add a few things like the shop and IR communication like on my Connection v2. That would make them even better!

BRING 'EM BACK!!!!!!!!

;) :D :) :) :) :) :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back