Mission on Tamagotchi planet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumecantchi000

Reaction score
I had a dream and I thought I would share it as a story. This is my story:

I turned into anime, and I had a mission on Tamagotchi Planet. The Tamagotchis were not themselves anymore. Mametchi was not friendly anymore, neither did he bother to do his homework! Kuromametchi wasn't interested in sports anymore, and he joked around and played a fool of himself. Well, Melodytchi and Lovelitchi became enemies and would rather lock themselves up in their room than go on stage and perform! Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi, well are the same as Lovelitchi and Melodytchi and so on. Well, Chamametchi wasn't affected, and joined me to bring back Tamagotchi Planet. It turned out that the three Underworld Devil Sisters were behind this. Chamametchi could turn into Hapichamatchi, who was one of the sisters! If Chamametchi wasn't careful, I would lose my only companion and Tamagotchi Planet would be a disaster!

I decided to sneak into dream school undercover to observe the Tamagotchis. Chamametchi wanted to go with me, but I told her that she would still have to attend the lessons. Finally I persuaded her to attend the lessons by telling her that she could go up close to the other Tamagotchis without getting them suspicious of her. I disguised myself as Amiatchi, who didn't even want go to school! Well, I knew that I wouldn't be a good Amiatchi, since I didn't know her well and as a result, couldn't act a total opposite of her. I was worried. I decided to just be rude and pretend not to be interested in stuffed toys. But something was really bothering me. 'What if the Three Underworld Devil Sisters come,' I thought. 'What will they do if they find Chamametchi? If they take Chamametchi away, who would help me now?'

Those thoughts were spiraling around me. Suddenly all the courage was knocked out of me. 'What will they do to me?' I asked myself.

'No! I mustn't give up!'Tamagotchi Planet needs me! Chamametchi will be fine.' I reassured myself. 'She's old enough to take care of herself. Besides, who will save Tamagotchi Planet if I don't?'

Out of the blue, I saw a flash of pink and brown. It was Tanpopo! ( Tanpopo is a human girl from Tamagotchi The Movie! ) 'Tanpopo!' I cried. 'What are you doing here?'

'Shh! Not so loud,' whispered Tanpopo.' I'm on a mission to bring back Tamagotchi Planet!'

'Me too,' I whispered back. 'What a coincidence!'

'OK. Let's get back to work,' replied Tanpopo.'What have you noticed about that Tamagotchis?'

'Well, they have been acting strange lately...

TO BE CONTINUED......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back