Tamagotchi friends marrage help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumecantchi000

Reaction score
I have two tama friends the opposite gender. They have known each other well since they were children. By the time they were teens, they had all 4 hearts filled. Now that they are adults, they kiss when they visit each other at the park. But they won't marry! Help!

(The male is 1 year older than the female.)

Edit: Both tamas are 6+ years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to have been adults 52 hours* and be 6+ for date place to open and to marry by connection.

*52 hours for wave 1 & 2, 25 hours for Dream Town.

They need to have been adults 52 hours* and be 6+ for date place to open and to marry by connection.*52 hours for wave 1 & 2, 25 hours for Dream Town.
That's exactly what I did! They just kissed, and both were 6+ years old. But they wouldn't marry! :( wesley_ 13j, would you please help? Is it a glitch?

Have you been putting them on pause? It will stop their growth tama so they may be 6 years old but not 52 hours into adulthood. Or you might just have to wait a little longer for no reason. One time my Music Star just wouldn't get married and then it became and oldie and finally married. (And he was like 10 years old).

EDIT: You haven't mentioned if the date place was open for either one of them. If the date place is open then you'll just have to keep connecting them. But if it isn't open then you'll just have to wait.

Have you been putting them on pause? It will stop their growth tama so they may be 6 years old but not 52 hours into adulthood. Or you might just have to wait a little longer for no reason. One time my Music Star just wouldn't get married and then it became and oldie and finally married. (And he was like 10 years old).
EDIT: You haven't mentioned if the date place was open for either one of them. If the date place is open then you'll just have to keep connecting them. But if it isn't open then you'll just have to wait.
Thanks tamaninjacat! Now I know what I have done wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back