Who is your favourite Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Other characters

• Knightchi

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Rightchi

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Furifuritchi

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yumecantchi

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Harptchi

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Any other Tamagotchi

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's way too many to choose from. I like a lot of characters, so I don't really know if I have a favorite. :)

I like Kunoitchi (I hope I spelled her name right :p ) the most. Just because she's the only tamagotchi I know of who looks like a cat. I also like her colors. ^_^

I think the poll is pretty useless (not saying this in an offensive way) because there are so many characters in the Tamagotchi Universe. The choice "Any other Tamagotchi" is so broad that your choice will be practically useless because you don't get to even get a hint of what that user had in mind. Maybe have different choices such as "A Vintage character" or "A Connection character" or "A Modern character" to narrow things down. At least we have an idea which users voted for.Plus, the choices you gave were only adults. I like Kuchitamatchi. Is he in the choices? Would he be noted when I choose "Any other Tamagotchi"? This topic is good, but I think having a poll isn't necessary at all.

Anyway, I like Shimashimatchi a lot as well as Shigurehimetchi, Knightchi, and Monakatchi.

I think the poll is pretty useless (not saying this in an offensive way) because there are so many characters in the Tamagotchi Universe. The choice "Any other Tamagotchi" is so broad that your choice will be practically useless because you don't get to even get a hint of what that user had in mind. Maybe have different choices such as "A Vintage character" or "A Connection character" or "A Modern character" to narrow things down. At least we have an idea which users voted for.Plus, the choices you gave were only adults. I like Kuchitamatchi. Is he in the choices? Would he be noted when I choose "Any other Tamagotchi"? This topic is good, but I think having a poll isn't necessary at all.
Anyway, I like Shimashimatchi a lot as well as Shigurehimetchi, Knightchi, and Monakatchi.
I get the idea. Its like in the world of Tamagotchis, vintage or modern, there's like 900+ characters.O_O Yup, there's too many characters to be listed out in the poll. (This poll is talking about modern characters. )

None of my favourites are on the list appart from Melodytchi so I won't vote, Supahcow said the poll is a bit useless, the character selection is too short and the choices are random, Yumecantchi is not even a Tamagotchi, she is Tamapet xD

Anyways my favourites are Kikitchi, UraMametchi, Melodytchi, Smartotchi, Motetchi, Lovesoratchi and Chamametchi :wub:

Miraitchi is like my current favorite Tamagotchi character I used to really like Himespetchi however

I voted Pianitchi,Miraitchi,and Harptchi I like Melodytchi as well

None of my favourites are on the list appart from Melodytchi so I won't vote, Supahcow said the poll is a bit useless, the character selection is too short and the choices are random, Yumecantchi is not even a Tamagotchi, she is Tamapet xD
Anyways my favourites are Kikitchi, UraMametchi, Melodytchi, Smartotchi, Motetchi, Lovesoratchi and Chamametchi :wub:
Oh, sorry. I can't find a way to edit the poll. And even if I could, the poll would be too long...

Anyway, I know Yumecantchi is a tamapet, but she's still a Tamagotchi, right?

Sorry, from Yume.

Kuchipatchi will always be my favorite :3

Among the new ones, I really like Yukinkotchi !

There's like 700+ characters
WHAT IS THIS TRUE
imageproxy.php

Lol,currently :3

1. Mametchi (8 votes [27.59%])
  2. imageproxy.php
    Kuchipatchi (8 votes [27.59%])

Sorry to be a buzzkill, friends, but it looks like this topic's been bumped. Please make sure to check the date of last post before contributing. If it's been more than 3 months, best to move along and/or start a new topic. Thank you, all!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back