Tamagotchi Friends not bumping each other

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PheonixGirl101

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Friend's are not bumping/connecting each other! One of mine can do it, but not the other!! one is a boy and one is a girl. The girl is the one who is working. I've tried for 1 week in a row with the boy! I bought both of them love charms. (I don't know if that will help but... whatever.)

Please tell me what to do!

On the Tamagotchi Friends (non dream town) there is a limit of 5 bumps per day. It's possible you just reached that limit. Try again tomorrow! :p

On the Tamagotchi Friends (non dream town) there is a limit of 5 bumps per day. It's possible you just reached that limit. Try again tomorrow! :p
I cant. I've tried every day that whole week and i only bumped the boy one one time since i had him. (about 1 year)

Well, what type of bumping are you doing?

If you're visit bumping, make sure one selects HOST and the other VISIT

If you're exchanging gifts, make sure one say GIVE and the other RECEIVE

And if you're BFF bumping, you have to press A on that heart screen to select opposite halves.

Follow Kajah's method, you should be able to get it. If not, the unit MIGHT be faulty. :/

I would recommend cleaning the circuit board but they decided to hide that under god knows how much plastic -,-

Well, what type of bumping are you doing?

If you're visit bumping, make sure one selects HOST and the other VISIT

If you're exchanging gifts, make sure one say GIVE and the other RECEIVE

And if you're BFF bumping, you have to press A on that heart screen to select opposite halves.
No, i cant click the heart/bumping icon. it makes a bad beeping sound.

and i am trying to bff bump. let them visit each other.

Are you pausing the units at all? I found that once I had reached my max, and paused it for the day...then unpaused next day it still wouldn't connect. I had to wait until 24 hours had passed while it was not paused for it to connect again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back