Jorgiana's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorgmae

Reaction score
Hi this is my new tamagotchi log excited to start will try update frequently anyway onto the real reason behind this I have just stopped running my v3 I find it a bit boring and I decided to run my v6 music star last time I played with it I got to second generation so have just carried on with my 0yr old named David his mum Milly who is a mimitchi just gave him 10,000 gotchi points ,enjoy this log thanks jorgmae

Last edited by a moderator:
Exciting news about David he is now a teen and changed into kikitchi and now has a band called the Lollys trying to figure out how to post pictures of him and he was given a pair of headphone and another 10,000 from his mum mimitchi charter called Milly thanks for reading will post pictures when I figure out how to thanks jorgmae

Hi how you guys doing David's fine and doing well he got 10,000 from Milly again exciting bye sorry only a short log homework makes me very busy bye :)

Hi how are you guys David a evolved into a Kuromametchi yay he is now 4 yrs old I am very excited about raising my v6 as its my faveourite tangotchi if you a reading please tell me in the comments what you think so far thanks jorgmae

Sorry I havn't updated was on holiday so didn't run it well I was on holiday ran it today and he is doing fine. Jorgmae

Latest posts

Back