If you could change one thing about Tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing? I have a bunch of things that I would wanna change for the Tamagotchi franchise...But if I had to choose one..It would be either bringing the anime to America or bring the Japanese color tamas to the US.

or bring the Japanese color tamas to the US.
We're already getting an English colored Tamagotchi release next year.

Bring back the old characters! I'd love to see Tarakotchi, Tosakatchi, Robotchi, and so much more as a raisable character. Bonus if it's in a colored Tamagotchi! *ahem 4U make them as downloadables ahem*

ha-ha, yes. The tamagotchi friends neeeds alot of work before I can really say I enjoy playing with it.
If they are gonna make a color tama next year, then they should totally add items that your Tamagotchi can play with! :)

I'd like additional device compatibility for the 4U app. :x And an official English version.

I'd make BanDai produce more PLUSHIES! There isn't even a Kizunatchi plushie. That is blasphemy since Kizunatchi is the fluffiest thing ever.
oh no! There isn't?! I kept searching for one on Japanese sites to buy, no wonder I can never find one... I am saddened by this...I mean they have hapihapitchi plush,why not her? This is a travesty...

I wish they could make a waterproof Tamagotchi. :p

Now with a more realistic request, I think the should bring back the skill points from the V4/V4.5. I like how you have to get specific skills to raise specific characters. :lol:

Hmm, I'd definitely ask for a Tamagotchi that you can send somewhere for whatever time you ask while you work or go to school. I hate having to pause my for most of the day because of work.

I would probably have to say same-sex marriage. I know there's a "glitch" (it may or may not be on purpose) on the Dream Town TF where you can marry Acrobatchi with a girl character,but I think this would be a cool feature to implement in newer Tamagotchi releases.

I personally would like to see more characters on the colored Tamagotchi versions, or a re-release of the P1 with more games, shop, etc.

The sounds on the vintage Tamagotchis. Eesh. Anyone else find them...unnerving? I always used to keep my P1 muted as a little kid because it would scare me whenever it beeped for attention.

16 years later and it still doesn't sound nice -___-;;

i wish theyd make all the fun games from color+ and the idl's downloadable to the P's! I really dislike the P's games... and love love the color+'s and IDL's XD

maybe Bandai could sell some IR equipment for use with the color Tamagotchi ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love an option on the color tamas to leave the screen on for longer periods. Yes I know it would drain batteries faster...so maybe they could install a rechargeable battery that you plug in or dock the Tamagotchi to at night like our phones! I enjoy taking mine to work and it's annoying to keep continually pressing a button to keep the screen from timing out. I like to watch them dance around on the screen!

Tamagotchi Plushies! They'd be so cute and snuggly :D

LED screens. Oh. My. Goodness! Wouldn't it be perfect if you could somehow turn up the brightness? Then you could play/watch your tamagotchi under the covers! :wub:

Ugh, batteries! :p Why can't we just plug 'em in to an outlet? (Or maybe have batteries and a charger, so you could pick whatever is more convenient?)

I wish you were able to pick what to do when you connect via infrared. :( It would be awesome if after you connected it would give you a choice. (e.g. game, message, gift, etc.) Although, I do think this is possible on newer versions, not sure though.

So... Bandai? Ya gonna sit around and ignore American fans? Could you possibly make a colored, water-proof, LED screen, battery/charger optioned tamagotchi that's in ENGLISH and has every tamagotchi character ever?

Ok, ok. So maybe that isn't realistic. :(

HapiHapi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back