Tamagotchi Friends Lifespan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumecantchi000

Reaction score
Hi! I have a Tamagotchi Friends, and I noticed that one of my previous Mametchis grew to be 24 years old! I expected it to turn into an oldie, but it didn't! Now it's married and gone. I would like to know the lifespan of a Tamagotchi Friends. Thanks! :) :) :newmametchi:

You can technically keep a tamagotchi as long as you want with enough care, which is why it's advised to let your Tamagotchi marry when they're eligible to. You can even keep a tamagotchi alive after 99 days, it just wouldn't age. Your tamagotchi didn't turn into an oldie because there are no oldies in the Tamagotchi Friends.

You can technically keep a tamagotchi as long as you want with enough care, which is why it's advised to let your Tamagotchi marry when they're eligible to. You can even keep a tamagotchi alive after 99 days, it just wouldn't age. Your tamagotchi didn't turn into an oldie because there are no oldies in the Tamagotchi Friends.
Thanks for the information! :D

I was just wondering this same thing. I'm running the TF Dream Town and married my Pianitchi when she was 7. I was wondering how long the window was that you could marry. Interesting that you can go an infinite amount of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back