Tama doesn't like kisses?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redtigereye96

Reaction score
I have two tamagotchi dream towns, a boy and girl that are 6 and they love each other and kiss a lot. They aren't married yet but sometimes one will kiss the other on the cheek and the one receiving the kiss will be all like -.- what does that mean? Whatever it is, it's kinda funny!

I thought they looked like -.- too, but apparently that is actually the other one blushing and looking shy!

Oh okay I thought that was pretty funny I love when they make that face,but I thought it would interfere with their relationship. Like I thought that they didn't like each other anymore or something!

Well I thought one Tamagotchi wanted to kiss the other, but they didn't want to. I don't think it means anything bad, just that they aren't ready to kiss yet and need more bonding! c:

They definitely got past the shyness because the next day they got married and had two girls! I miss them though, they were so fun to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back