Crochet Patterns for Tamagotchi P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GinaJinSarang

Reaction score
I have recently ordered a Tamagotchi p's Melody Land Set and I want to treat it like the beautiful fragile baby that it is. I want to be able to knit / crochet my own cover for it, but I am kind of new to this kind of thing. If anyone has any tips or patterns to help me out here, that would be great! I was thinking a pouch kind of design / pattern for my cover. I don't have much money so buying a cover might not be the best option, although I might consider if a good price is offered.

The melody land set is so beautiful! Mine came in the mail yesterday :) Anyway I bought a really cute (and cheap) bag pack kind of pouch, It did't arrived yet but it wil soon!

It's the perfect size! And only $1,49!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Coin-Small-Purse-Monederos-Mujer-Monedas-Kawaii-Bag-Infantiles-Children-s-Wallets-Pouch-Fabric-Portamonete/32363534063.html
Oh, that zipper bag is PRECIOUS!! :eek: Please let us know how well it works when it arrives! :D

I googled Tamagotchi crochet patterns and found this really cute guide by a Tumblr user that you might want to check out: https://oddsandendswithlove.tumblr.com/post/52251854003/my-handmade-crochet-tamagotchi-covers-pouches-that It looks really fun and easy; I might give it a try when my ID L gets here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Guys so much. I'll look into all of those links for help. ^_^

My tamagotchi arrived on Monday, and it's just the most precious thing ever! :wub: A nice cover will help me maintain and improve its beauty. :)

Thanks Again!

- Gina (GinaJinSarang)

Just asking everyone here if making a tamagotchi P's cover with rainbow loom rubber bands would be a good idea,I just got my dream coffret set!!!!so happy to be be playing with it,trying to keep it in the best condition😁😁😱😁😁😁...oops, wrong emoji!

Just asking everyone here if making a tamagotchi P's cover with rainbow loom rubber bands would be a good idea,I just got my dream coffret set!!!!so happy to be be playing with it,trying to keep it in the best condition...oops, wrong emoji!
It is actually feasible, someone on Instagram made it, it looks pretty cool you could try it out, I have never tried looms bands so I can't help!

This video is for Members to use and share, I DO NOT benefit nor do I want to benefit from this video. It is for Tutorial Purposes ONLY, for other users to make there own cases.

[PERSONAL LINK REMOVED]
TM Edit:

Again... please respect our site rules and post personal links in your signature message only: No Personal Links except in your signature message: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/53937-no-personal-website-ads-or-links/

If there is something about this site rule you don't understand please feel free to drop me a PM and I'd be happy to try to explain it more clearly :)

(A personal link in your signature message will appear on every post you make on these forums.)

The rule is applied to all members of TamaTalk - it's not personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back