Tamagotchi 4u vs P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liyv

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

I would buying a new tamagotchi (I have one ID L and the white P's, with fairy, baby and aikatsu pierce and english patch) and I hesitate to take another P's ( blue <3 ) or buy the 4u.

My telephone could doesn't work with the application of the 4u, so the tamagotchi is good, without downloads ? Or then I buy a new P's, with other pierces?

What do you think ?

Thanks you :D

i heard a 4U is often not enough to keep one entertained for long. i'd suggest you invest in some pierces unless you want a friend for your white P's to connect it to. especially if your phone isn't compatible with the 4U, you should either buy a blue P's and some new pierces.

Thank you for your answer, I thought and finally I'm going to make as you said, I ordering the blue today hehe ! ( and another pierce soon )
I inquired and the notices of the 4u are not so well...

P's is the best !

Wich pierce is the best for the P's ? ( I already have aikatsu, fairy and baby and i want to buy athoner pierces )

well i'd recommend you the dream to change ribbon, miracrise and tama star circus since they're my favorites.

I think another P's is awesome! :) But, in case you want another Tamagotchi sometime, the 4u isn't all that bad. It's actually pretty cool and can keep you entertained for a while, even if you can't download! But of course, that's my opinion, and it's all up to you. :) I can't download things to my 4u, but I still think that it's a fun Tamagotchi once you get the hang of all the new things they added.

Well, have fun with your new P's (once it gets here)! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally i bought both xD

I can't resist to try this 4u. Now i hope my phone ( huawei ascend mate 7 with NFC and huawei beam ) work with it ! I hope sooo much ><

I'd guess it may be unlikely, just so you don't get your hopes up.

https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/

So far there's no Huawei's in the working list and I believe HUAWEI MT7-TL10 (In the non working list) is a Mate 7 model number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back