Questions about the P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starwolfie33

Reaction score
So I'm getting my tamagotchi p very soon and I was wondering about a few small things. Fist off I've heard you have to bath your tama. When does it need a bath. I also heard I need to clean Its house. When and how do I do this? Another thing, what are the puzzle pieces and what are they for?

So I'm getting my tamagotchi p very soon and I was wondering about a few small things. Fist off I've heard you have to bath your tama. When does it need a bath. I also heard I need to clean Its house. When and how do I do this? Another thing, what are the puzzle pieces and what are they for?
Here are answers to your questions:

1. Your Tamagotchi needs a bath if your Tamagotchi turns red.

2. You need to clean the house if it turns red.

3. I think the puzzle pieces are just to make the p's more fun. Here's a link to the guide... https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=3ACNVfD-MYi7uASxjoKgDg&url=https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/183778-tamaps-puzzle-piece-guide/&ved=0CBoQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFn3hHfphqCZWX-NRatMK8UPGszKw&sig2=_FgPkvnRhQGmwSu9TF2gaA

You must use/eat a certain item to obtain the puzzle pieces. (There are 4 puzzle pieces but you can only obtain the 3 by eating/using the objects stated in the link. The forth one will be obtained automatically when your Tamagotchi is 48 hours old. Please remember that you can only get the puzzle pieces while its an adult. What I mean by 48 hours old is that you can obtain the forth puzzle piece when it's an adult for 48 hours.)

Hope I helped! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Yumecantchi000 said, your Tamagotchi will need a bath when it turns red. You need to go to the toilet/bath icon and select the bottom option to bathe your tama. Same with your tama's house, but you will need to buy cleaning iteams from the store. (There are three cleaning items: vacuum, broom, and mop). The puzzle pieces are your Tamagotchi's favorite things. You need to collect all of them to get a piece to some kind of picture. (If you don't get them all you will also have no record of having that character).

What do each of the cleaning items do? Like will I have to buy all of them to clean my house or do I only need on to clean certain messes? Where can I buy them? Can run out of cleaning supplies? ( ? ~ ?; )

What do each of the cleaning items do? Like will I have to buy all of them to clean my house or do I only need on to clean certain messes? Where can I buy them? Can run out of cleaning supplies? ( ? ~ ?; )
No, you won't run out of them at all. Think of them as a book you bought in reality. After you read it, it won't ever run out or disappear, right? The same with the cleaning items. I think you only need certain cleaning items to clean certain rooms. Just use the item, and you'll find your Tamagotchi cleaning the mess up.

Remember to buy the cleaning suplies as soon as you get your Tamagotchi P's! Having them the first on the item meny comes really handy, since you'll be using them a lot, each room gets dirty in about 3 days xD

Also don't worry about loosing your items, the only way of loosing items in the P's is selling them on throwing them away yourself, none of the items will disappear after you've used them (except the food you have on the fridge :p )

The puzzle pieces are things you get when you find one of your characters favourite things, when you get the 4 pieces it shows you are already friends with that character, and it will be saved in yourTamatomo (Tama-friend) book.

If you want to be spoiled all of the character's puzzle pieces are already on the internet, but the fun of the Tamagotchi P's is finding them yourself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back