SPLOON (splatoon)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me when I see a Wii U Splatoon Bundle

4095777+_cac63d9f9cd546aacac59628afbe0662.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have it nor do I have a Wii U, but I did play the demo of Splatoon yesterday. Let's just say that I got lost in the processes of opening a lair..

I l o v e this game. I only play it when I am at my boyfriend's house, bc I don't have the game/system... but it's such a good game. <3

I dont have the Wii U to play...I see the bundle though. That seems like the only game that has caught my intrest for anything Wii in a longtime. I have barely played my Wii, just wish it was on Wii too, but that is being phased out.

Just seems really nice to have a harmless seeming game again for every age.

I really enjoy the game as well! Bought it day one and mained the roller until the inkbrush came out, now I only play it when I have the time. I would recommend it to owners of the wii u.

And I'm just sitting here with a ps4. I'm extremely spoiled buy I really don't care for fixing it. It's just how I live and if my dad gives me grief about it, he can keep trying to improve me but it has no effect.

Sorry dad, but it's my life. And if I want to spend it like a loser, I'll just spend it like a loser.

86f76bba43.jpg

My brother checked Splatoon out from the library a week ago and it's so fun! I'm at level 11 and I normally use Splattershot weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back