marrage v5- I ONLY HAVE ONE TAMA?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MameTamaFantchi

Reaction score
So this morning, I married my tama, and it was my second time I had married my tama, but im confused:

I looked on the screen after the fireworks went off...

THERE WAS ONLY ONE EGG!!!!

WHY???

I would like to know why.

if you need any further information, please ask what you need to know...

but in the meantime,

WHY DO I ONLY HAVE ONE TAMA BABY? :eek:

Thanks,

Mimitchi :unsure:

oh well um I only have 1 TAMA BABY, but I have 2 adults, if you are wondering

That's very normal for the V5, you are suppose to get 1-3 tama eggs per generation. It's one of the newer features on that version.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so in total I have 3 tamas, but I should have 5 because...

I should have 3 TAMA BABYS, and 2 adults (if I married them....) so that gives us 5 tamas, but in total now...

I have 3! including ADULTS!!!!!

I should have 3 TAMA BABYS, and 2 adults (if I married them....) so that gives us 5 tamas, but in total now...

I know but I wasn't counting the adults. What I meant was you can get 1-3 children per generation.

So this morning, I married my tama, and it was my second time I had married my tama, but im confused:

I looked on the screen after the fireworks went off...

THERE WAS ONLY ONE EGG!!!!

WHY???

I would like to know why.

if you need any further information, please ask what you need to know...

but in the meantime,

WHY DO I ONLY HAVE ONE TAMA BABY? :eek:

Thanks,

Mimitchi :unsure:
This is either because you married Sunnytchi (random special marriage via Dating Show where Planetchi is there instead of the matchmaker, doing this will always get you one egg), or you married a Tamagotchi with another Tamagotchi that is from another family, which the egg total is totally random.

I did not marry sunnytchi but what I do know is that the female character that I married turned into mama-memetchi

this is my third generation and I have 1 tama
? Tamaninjacat and Skrillexgotchi have already told you why.

you can get 1-3 children per generation.

or you married a Tamagotchi with another Tamagotchi that is from another family, which the egg total is totally random.
The first generation is the only time you will definitely get 3 babies. After that it's random wether you get 1, 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back