Lanyard? Wristlet? Tama Leash?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebearrie

Reaction score
I notice on YouTube that many people have decorative little wrist lanyards and bangles instead of the standard keychain attached to their Tamagotchi. I'm curious, where do you get such a thing? How easy/difficult are they to make by hand? Are the licensed Tama Leashes worth getting?

I have a few of the Tamagotchi lanyards and they all have come from eBay. They did not cost much when I ordered mine so hopefully they are still quite cheap if you are going to buy one :)

Amazon might do them as well, but I am not sure - I think the leashes are so cute!

Hope this helps ^_^

I have a few of the Tamagotchi lanyards and they all have come from eBay. They did not cost much when I ordered mine so hopefully they are still quite cheap if you are going to buy one :) Amazon might do them as well, but I am not sure - I think the leashes are so cute!

Hope this helps ^_^
Thanks!! There are a few on Amazon but I wasn't sure what to get. How long is the leash? Is is more meant to be worn around the neck?

Thanks!! There are a few on Amazon but I wasn't sure what to get. How long is the leash? Is is more meant to be worn around the neck?
Yes, lanyards are meant to be warn.

And from what I remember, they're long enough to reach your stomach. :)

Yes, lanyards are meant to be warn.
And from what I remember, they're long enough to reach your stomach. :)
Good to know! I might have to try that... Sounds like I could easily hide the Tama under my work uniform! Gotta be sneaky about these things hahaha :p

The Tamagotchi lanyards are really cute! Mine got really dirty though. XD

And yeah, you might be able to hide the Tamagotchi but only if you're wearing very lose clothing, or else the Tamagotchi might visibly bulge out. :p

I used to use lanyards but now I keep my Tamagotchis inside bags.

I prefer to make lanyards with matching beads myself. It adds a custom touch to your tama that isn't distracting. I also have a few licensed tama leashes as well. I take off the original keychain on all tamas (if they have one) because they can scratch the shell, and replace with a small (half-inch diameter) keychain-like ring. The lanyard goes on this ring. My lanyards are very easy to make. I use very thin round leather (usually black), and 3 strands, just regular braiding, and put the beads in the braided part. I put another small snap on the finished end, and that clips to the ring on the tama as well. I make them 40 inches long (straightened out).

I'm currently using a long lanyard for my P's which came with the Yumemiru Ribbon pierce. Where else can I go to buy Tamagotchi lanyards?

Also, how do the leashes & wristlets look like? Haven't seen those. Thanks all! =)

I'm not a big fan of Lanyards simply because I would never wear them. I do however love the little charms that come with some! I really like the 4U accessories. I'm tempted to get a soft case but they are a little expensive. Maybe I'll try to sew one myself? That way I could pick my own fabric too OooooOooo.

I also like the 4U straps and how they have the retractable cord. They seem to be the most useful of all the straps since it can be a bracelet or you can put it on a bag.

For now I made a little strap for my Tama. I like to keep it inside a bag so it's more for show than function. I used beads, colorful string and a Super Sonico Charm. (I love Sonico!)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COpRZZtWgAAidC1.jpg:large

^My Strap^

I have a lanyard that came with a kuchipatchi pouch. But I'm not really wearing that, it's too big, haha. I am using it for my keys, though.

I had some charms on my P's though, for a while.

I usually just use a lanyard. I keep my tamagotchi in coin purses and hook those onto the lanyard. I've got a couple different ones I use. My current one is a Gengar one.

I used to have one lanyard with 15 on xD and have them round my neck pretty much all the time but at school I plonked that in my bag. Now I just have one in my pocket and any others in a separate compartment in my backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back