tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MameTamaFantchi

Reaction score
Hi! so I have decided to start a... TAMAGOTCHI P'S LOG!!!

so here is some info you may need and/or like to know:

• I have a tamagotchi p's purple version
  • my tama's name is nino (SAID LIKE: NEE-no)
  • This tama p's is my favorite tama
  • I have 2 tamagotchis: a connection v5 and p's
  • my tama RIGHT NOW Is a teen (I will update if the stage changes)
So that is the basic info. IF I am able to, I MIGHT TRY to add pictures

Thanks for reading!

mimitchi :unsure:

my tama is sleeping right now...

Name: Nino

Age: Well its at teen stage... that's all I know ( lol XD)

What Tamagotchi: Tama p's purple

Kind: Maimaitchi

my tama loves going places and going outside,

and he is very cute!

From the start, I knew that me and Nino were going to be best friends...

ok I changed the time to wake him up..... lol

ok let me see if this works...

SRRY! I tried to add a picture... but it failed on me! ;_; sorry, I guess no pics... I did a copy and paste thingy so I don't know if that works...

~...in his Tama-House...~

Nino is Enjoying his new room decorated by Gotchi-Reform......

Bold is Nino

Italics Is Me!

WOW! I really love my new room! its so colorful! I love it. how did you know to get this room!?

well I just know that you would like it... and I liked it too. I knew right from the start that you (and me!) would like it.

I couldn't ask for ANYONE else to take care of me! thanks, that's all I need for now...

So, are you hungry?

Ehhhh... no, not really. but I could go for a little snack!

Ok. I will see what... we... gooottttttt..................... *scrambles through food cabinet*

anything?

well we have one snack... but you ALWAYS have it so im not sure if you want it........

*Jumps up* OOOOOOOOOO!!!! CAN WE GO TO THE TAMA CAFE??? PLEEEAAAASE?!!?!

Hey, you know that I would do ANYTHING for you! plus, I do have 15740 Cents!!! we could buy a snack under 500 Cents, ok?

Yeah! anything! as long as its a snack!!!!!!

ok, lets go then.

*walks to the café*

So what do you wanna order?

Hmmm... lets see....

*waits*

How 'Bout a couple of jelly stars?

*waits a while to be seated and fed*

So, how is it?

*Mouth stuffed* 'TS WEAWEY GOUB!

good! so, you wanna head home?

*swallows* ugh! ok, yeah lets go...

*a little while after...*

so, um... I have been wanting to ask you this: do you like the colors that I painted you at the Paint shop?

*shrugs* um... yyeeeeah.......... why?

well I was just wondering... and I wanted to see if you wanted to paint it another color.

*Pauses suddenly for 10 seconds* Yes! of course I love my colors! it has colors that I love! and, it also represents the American flag, that is where you are from on the Blue Planet, Right?

Oh, yeah. I liked those colors too and I noticed that it was the American flag soon after. so when ever it was flag day or the fourth of July, I would color you those colors!

Oh, huh. that is a pretty good Idea! I would have never thought of that! I like that...

so you do huh? well, its getting pretty late so how about you head to bed. Hows that?

*yawns* uh, yeah... It seems that I am pretty tired after all....... Thanks for taking me out to have a little snack!!!

Anytime and anything for you, Nino! now, lets get to bed. unless you wanna stay up...?

hmm... how about I go take a little nap for now. then I might hang out for an hour. hows that?

sounds nice! ok, see ya later!

'night night!

Hi! It is morning and..... WOW!!!! I PICKED UP MY TAMA AND I SAW THAT HE IS NOW A KNIGHTTCHI!!!!!!! I just noticed it. Wow, at first, I wasn't so sure if I would ever want him as a tama. But, hey, me and Nino, we are best friends, and nothing, Absolutely NOTHING, Is gonna stop that. But I did think he was gonna go to adult stage a little later, like in a day or somethin'.

Nino! You are an adult!!! Im so glad!

Yay! I do look more fierce and strong, but I am the same buddy that you love.

You are right. But, you are sooo cute!

You ALWAYS say that

Ya know, I think that I like tamagotchis even more than I used to and that is because you never know who you are gonna get, but what you do know is that you will still love them for who they are and that they are still your friends.

Awww! You really do think that?

Hey, why wouldn't I?

*jumps up fast and immediately* I WAS RIGHT!!! I KNEW I COULDNT ASK FOR ANY OTHER CAREGIVER THAN YOU!!!!!

And I couldn't and wouldn't ask for another little tama!

hmmm........... now what? Ooo! Lets see if this topic got any reviews!

Umm.... how did you know that I was posting something?!?!

*Rolls eyes* Well, duh, I could see

Oh. (lol) ok then. I like that plan! Lets go!

:wacko:hi! If you would please help, I would love to get this Log over *AT LEAST* 70 reviews! if you could help and join in that would be AWESOME! :D

And those who have viewed this log, thanks so much and thank the others who are going to view this log and to everyone who has viewed this and is going to: THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING AND SUPPORTING ME!!! you have all, helps all of my tamas grow and they grow up happy and healthy!

Thanks!!!! sincerely,

Mimitchi :unsure:

guys... I know I haven't been on in a while but...

my tama... went back to tamagotchi planet.

But that was a WHILE ago! so I don't really care (ive gotten over it)

now I have a cosmotchi a male teen stage.

his name is: ❤

(im not joking, xD)

so I guess that's all!

bye! mimitchi

ugh... hi again.

So for some reason I have been really getting upset at mah tamagotchi p's, so... yeah.

buuut I have been going through lotss of generations and so... I have ended up with this one. I have a feeling I will love him just as much as my old tamagotchi, Nino. im eating food.

his name... (which is very Ironic) is Kawaiitchi.

he is a child, and he is that turtle thing that is cute (see! told ya his name was somehow to be!!)

ummm... I know that some of you really may not like my log because I cant upload images... so tell me what you think.

BYE!

THANKS bluebearrie!

please leave a comment below on what you think about this log. thank you!

(bluebearrie liked a post I made!)

THANKS!

if there is anything I need to change/add please let me know so I can make this log more enjoyable for all of you!

thx,

mimitchi

Latest posts

Back