Perpendicular, Pixelated Pets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score
9swc5z.jpg

316q2bk.jpg

v2:I probably reset this thing 10+ times trying to get a boy, but I kept getting girls, so I gave in and named this girl Ocean.​

I'll keep you guys updated on her n_n​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey tamatalk. Anyways Ocean has been doing well, i took the week away from logging her to see if i even had the time to raise her, and it's been a success. Even though i'm always busy with life, i managed to keep her hearts from emptying which means i should get "good care" or "perfect care" character. It's today actually, Ocean turns 4 later on in the day, so i'm quite excited for her evolution.

After the last post, i actually put our Ocean on pause, so she didn't evolve until the next day. Ocean ended up turning into the star toddler, Hitodetchi. The next day she ended up turning to a Ufotchi, one of my favorite teens. Then again i do like the tamas that float or fly, like Pipotchi, Zuccitchi, Takatchi etc..

Back to Ocean's adult form, there's quite a few i'm hoping i get, Mametchi would be great (love his older sprite on the v2) Pochitchi would be awwwwesome, Kuchipatchi would be good to have. Furwatchi? meh lol.

Anyways i'll update next time i home and have my camera.

Until then, peace n_n

1zewkf9.jpg
2d1mwja.jpg
Ocean evolved into a Nyorotchi!! n_n
I actually have a love-hate relationship with these little critters. I love them because of their design, i like the simplicity of Nyorotchi, and it's one of the original characters. On the other hand, i alwayyyyys get this character. Let's try and not fall into that pattern for this log.. I thought i was going to receive something good-care. I was a little bummed for a few minutes, but i always quickly grow fond of Nyorotchi.
Ocean is actually 6 right now, so she turns 7 tomorrow and the match-maker should stop by. I'll keep you folks posted. I'm already looking at the character selection for the 2nd generation ha.
bye.

Hey folks. The matchmaker came by with a Pochitchi[what a teaser u_u], and Ocean had a son. She actually left yesterday, but i only got to her son 5 hours ago. I named her son Chip [chocolate, not potato], and now i got this little dude blobbing around on my screen. He later evolved into a Kuribotchi, one of the cutest toddlers in my opinion..

Since we are on generation 2, i will be trying for a Mimitchi for his adult stage, it's been a while since I've had one.. This will require absolute perfect care, probably meaning i can't let any visible hearts drop.

Anyways, i should be able to upload photos tomorrow[haven't been home for a bit], plus little Chip turns into a teen too. So i'll get a shot of that as well.

Til next time.

15xtlow.jpg
2udw50p.jpg

Greetings. Here are the photos i told you about in the last post. I would really like to log a Pochitchi at some point as they're one of my favorite tamas.. Like when i got a Ginjirotchi on my blue version 2, i was so stoked.

2zggd2f.jpg
wupc2f.jpg

Here's Chip. Needless to say he actually turned into a chocolate chip!! I think Kuribotchi are actually supposed to be based off of chestnuts.

jjb3af.jpg

Chip ended up evolving into an Ichigotchi, which is a good teen. I was feeding him a melon before this ice cream cone and i wanted to get a shot of a strawberry eating a melon but messed the shot up lol

Chip is actually 3 right now. His training meter is maxed out.

He should evolve into an adult and turn 4 later.

Interestingly enough this is the most enjoyment i have experienced raising tamagotchis in 2 years.. I have come in and out of my phases, but the experiences were okay. It's pretty different this time around. I've done a pretty good job taking care of Chip in his teen stage, this time i should get at least an above average character[as Ocean was an 'average-care' character] since i kept his hungry/happy filled quite consistently. I'm excited to see what he transforms into n_n

Til next time.

Latest posts

Back