Avakai-An Imaginary Friend. For Real. Kickstarter!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
So I was searching through Kickstarter and saw this.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vaikai/avakai-the-magical-play-companion?ref=popular

vu4iGmP.jpg

xeXRr6x.jpg

This is Avakai. And no, I am not advertising this. I just found this to be extremely cute, more so for us Tamagotchi lovers, though it's more like a Furby. It isn't classified as a virtual pet but it seems to act like one. It's really interesting as they can talk, sing, connect with other Avakais, and connect with an app. I also love the design. I'm a sucker for simple/minimalist designs.

I'd love to see everyone's insights!

This is incredible!!! Love every bit of it. More toys need to incorporate outdoor creative play. I see waaaaay too many kids just staring at iPad and TV screens all day long.

Looks like a Chubble. Particularly a skinny moonglow Chubble. I had one as a kid. It glowed in the dark and responded when you talked to it. This seems to do a lot more though.

It reminds me of Journey. Could easily be dressed up as one of the characters from the game, and they speak in musical notes, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back