Are Tamagotchi P's Fun Without Pierces?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrToyEater

Reaction score
I want to get a Tamagotchi P and I am wondering if it will still be fun without buying pierces. My brother will also be getting one so I also want to know if that can make my experience better in any way.

I have a P's without any pierces and it sure is fun! I do have access to downloads, though. They're definitely fun even without pierces. I suggest you get an Infrared USB so you can get downloads. IMO, I think downloads are better than pierces because it's a one time payment to access downloads of your choice. If you start to get tired of your current downloads, you can delete them and get new ones. Go get a P's! They're worth it.

Of course it's fun without pierces. You can enjoy the gameplay without any extras. Pierces ain't necessary. Especially if you have an infrared phone\ a USB infrared dongle for downloads, it'll expand the game without pierces.

super sorry for double post....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, double post...

They sure are. I love my P's even without downloads and even though I don't use pierces much. They have tons of features, but they don't have many minigames.

Reactions: Cho
I have a P's without any pierces and it sure is fun! I do have access to downloads, though. They're definitely fun even without pierces. I suggest you get an Infrared USB so you can get downloads. IMO, I think downloads are better than pierces because it's a one time payment to access downloads of your choice. If you start to get tired of your current downloads, you can delete them and get new ones. Go get a P's! They're worth it.
Excuse me SupahCow090, but how do you download the pierces? I'd really like to try it! And how do you transfer the data from the pierces to the p's? Thank you! :)

Excuse me SupahCow090, but how do you download the pierces? I'd really like to try it! And how do you transfer the data from the pierces to the p's? Thank you! :)
You can't download the pierces but you can download other things to your tamagotchI using an infared usb. You can add games, destinations, etc. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Also, the data from the pierces transfers to the p's when you put them in. If you take them out, the data from the pierce will stay in the p for 12 hours and then then it will be wiped off your tama. Hope this helped you Yumecantchi000 and thanks to everybody who replied!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back