mei's tamagotchi log đź’•

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meiling

Reaction score
after i got home yesterday, i looked in the mailbox and saw that my Tamagotchi P's order had arrived 15 days early! i opened the package and saw my purple tamagotchi inside.

tPznjnD.jpg
it actually came in a brand new package but i got too excited. ~
at first it was a bit hard to understand since the game is in Japanese, but i quickly got the hang of it and started messing around. i got my first egg, and it hatched to be a really cute Pinkbotchi! sadly i didn't take many pictures of this stage since i was very excited, but in an hour or so, she grew up to be an adorable Terubotchi and painted her the pastel color palette.

V1ZQ1wM.jpg
she seemed to like her new look!
after that i started to look around the other new places, and bought her a sewing machine and looked at some of the decorating choices for different rooms. i decided that i'd like her to evolve into a Nokobotchi since i like her growth varieties, so i took her to the restaurant and bought her a... bowl of soup?

qtDUn0i.jpg
i'm not quite sure what it is, actually..!
once she finished eating, i went outside to see a gloomy grey sky, but she seemed to be enjoying herself and even caught one of the pieces that fall from the sky, and we found that it was one of the game vouchers for extra money!

Yt79fX9.jpg
i played the game where you have to catch the falling foods and won myself an extra 400 dollars for her!

hQd3svS.jpg
IF5PzH8.jpg
i'm actually pretty terrible at the jump rope game.
other than that, i went to the park only to see the same man over and over again, so my tamagotchi stayed at home. i have one last picture for this first entry!

4E7dbDV.jpg
i'm not the only one that thinks he looks sketch, right?
so that should be it for today, unless something interesting happens! i hope whoever is reading this didn't think it was too boring, i tend to ramble on a bit. thank you for reading!! ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
The jump rope game is easy!

You have to push the middle button for how many characters come up.

So lets say Mametchi and Memetchi go to jump rope, you press the button twice.

Lets say 3 characters go up to jump rope you press it 3 times :D

@LittleChocoWolf

aw seriously? i had no idea that that was how you player it! i always just thought you'd push random buttons and get lucky, that makes a lot more sense now!

Latest posts

Back