Chinese seller, fake Tamagotchi Connections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebearrie

Reaction score
For anyone who may not have seen this yet, there is a seller on Ebay with the username globewang2013 selling tons of knockoff Tamagotchi Connections. The titles of each listing say "Virtual Pet Cyber Pet Toy 49 Pets in One 90s Nostalgic Toy Tiny Tamagotchi." The pictures look like your standard knockoff, but these actually have the Tamagotchi Connection logo on the front to fool people into thinking they're getting the real deal. Buyers beware!!

I have also seen fake Dinkie Dino's on eBay, again with "90s Nostalgic Toy" in the item title.

^^Don't bother. I do own one, which I bought just for fun because I knew it was fake. Thank goodness it was only a couple of bucks. Get a real tamagotchi.

Those knockoff's are not worth the money, They used to sell them at a store near my house, thank God i didn't buy them :lol:

Actually though, apart from the fact that they cannot pause and the reset button is so easy to hit by mistake, what's so bad about them?

I actually do have a pet in that case, and I believe a different pet with the ROM that rabbit is from, if someone would be interested in me starting a thread about them. I don't know what subforum would be best for that, though.

I hate that they spam the search results with fakes when I'm looking to buy real tamas on eBay. They are like, only a couple bucks with free shipping. If I had more money I'd consider buying one or two (there are actually several different sellers selling them for super cheap) just to have them and see how awful they are. :p

Forgive me for replying to a slightly older topic, but these fake Tamagotchis are becoming very annoying. -_- Some people are having troubles buying real Dinkie Dinos too! There's some on ebay with different colors from the originals and the sellers are trying to pass them as authentic. :( There was someone on Tama Zone several years ago bought one where the photo was an actual Dinkie Dino, but got a glitchy fake instead.

I don't endorse bootlegs, but would anyone be interested in seeing a log of one these? It could be fun to see how strange it operates. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back