A lifetime Tamafan's lifetime ends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
I've pictured a scene: a plump, old lady sitting in her armchair and holding out a yellow Tamagotchi P's, saying: ‘My dear Kira, my best friend, we'll be together till the end’. She walked out of her dressing room and headed to the living room of her tiny house. ‘Today is a ceremony day! You turn 50 years old! ‘she said to the Tamagotchi. ‘You’re an old lady now, but you still look wonderful, like you’re still 20! Let’s party like you party in Dream Town! I wish I could throw you a parade. People here wouldn’t understand. They say it doesn’t have feelings if it doesn’t live in real life. But You, Kiraritchi, are a part of a world called TamaPlanet. You exist in my world thanks to technology. You indeed exist. I raised you, you gave me joy. ‘ She said and suddenly closed her eyes and became silent. After 5 minutes Kiraritchi beeped for food, but the old lady wasn’t there. Her soul was in the Angelgotchi Heaven. Her body stayed still, with the yellow Tamagochi in her hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back