Question about P's waves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajah995

Reaction score
I know not if there's an existing topic for this.

Okay, so my question is fairly simple. Is there any gameplay differences between the Tamagotchi P's wave 1 and wave 2, or is it just something like "glitches fixed" or "minor changes in quality"

I want to know for the next time I buy a P's if I should try for a wave 2 (I already have a wave 1) or go for whatever.

Thanks in advance folks~~~

There aren't different waves of P's.

Theres 2 different inbuilt firmwares but they don't affect gameplay. Theres also no way of knowing which firmware you'll get* until you start a P, but unless your using Mr Blinkys patches this will never affect you.

Shell wise theres the 6 original colours aswell as 3 'sets' that have different shells but these aren't new waves and have 1 of the 2 same internal firmwares as the main 6.

*I'd guess firmware 1 came first but I don't think their shipped in such a way. For example I bought 2 new P's on amazon a few months back. Same seller, same transaction, sent together. One used firmware 1, the other used firmware 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't different waves of P's.

Theres 2 different inbuilt firmwares but they don't affect gameplay. Theres also no way of knowing which firmware you'll get* until you start a P, but unless your using Mr Blinkys patches this will never affect you.

Shell wise theres the 6 original colours aswell as 3 'sets' that have different shells but these aren't new waves and have 1 of the 2 same internal firmwares as the main 6.

*I'd guess firmware 1 came first but I don't think their shipped in such a way. For example I bought 2 new P's on amazon a few months back. Same seller, same transaction, sent together. One used firmware 1, the other used firmware 2.
Oh, okay! Thank you very much :p

Good, so I don't have to worry when buying another P's.

*phew*

I just bought one the other day off of a seller/store on Amazon here in the US and mine ended up being F1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back