Which Tamagotchi model should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beaniebea

Reaction score
Hi I just recently started using my Tamagotchi v4 again and I really miss playing on TamaTown. :(

I'm thinking of buying another tamagotchi but I'm not sure which model to pick; there are so many to choose from (4U, Friends, etc.)

I'm not really that willing to spend a lot of money for it so I'm not really leaning towards buying something as expensive as the 4U; I'm just looking for a model that can connect to the PC (and hopefully my PC experience with the new tamagotchi will almost be the same as my experience with TamaTown)

Plus, I can't really read and understand Japanese very well so I'm hoping there's a model that's programmed with English.

Any comments/suggestions? :D

Thank you!

Well the only Tamagotchi that has a PC option which still works is the Tamagotchi Friends. I'd recommend the Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town 'cause it has a lot more features and games than the normal Tamagotchi Friends. it's a decent price on ebay right now. You can go to tamagotchifriends.com to put in codes; however, you can still play Dream Town without a Tamagotchi. It's a simple quest game where you look for objects and talk to characters, as well as give them gifts, buy stuff, etc. It's different from TamaTown 'cause you don't see other players and you choose a character instead of using the one from your toy, but you can get collectibles and food on your device if you put in the codes you can get on the site.

Aside from that, there is no TamaTown-like site anymore and I don't know if there ever will be. try going to tamagotchifriends.com and clicking the Dream Town button to see if you like playing it.

I've heard excellent things about Dream Town, and they're super affordable at the moment! Poke around eBay or Amazon for a bit and I'm sure you'll find a shell design you like.

I know you said you were looking for one that connected to the Internet, but have you ever considered a P1 or P2? Or even an Angel? They're old, but simple to play and really fun too! :)

Go for the Tamagotchi Friends,and the Dream Town edition plays a lot better so I'll recommend you to get that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back