How Do I Play Dream Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beaniebea

Reaction score
I bought a Tamagotchi Friends last night, and I was wondering how connecting it to the PC is supposed to work; can I earn money by playing on the PC? Also, can I buy items from the PC and have them transferred to my device?

Any comments/suggestions will be much appreciated :)

P.S. Do the tamagotchis on tamagotchi friends sleep? My egg hatched last night at 10 pm and the baby was still awake at 11 pm :eek:

The PC works like this:

First you have to go on to the tamagotchi website: https://us.tamagotchifriends.com/dreamtown/. Once your there you must play the dream town game (The link I put takes you directly to the game) You have to play the in order to earn tickets. Once you get enough tickets you most go to the docks where the Music Café is. (I don't know what it's called, but you'll know it when you see it,) Once you get there you'll see the fortune teller (The tamagotchi at the ticket booth) click on the ticket booth. (The ticket booth is only available from the after noon to sunset, I think) Once you get there they will ask you to enter a code from the device. Go to thee door icon and select pc. Then enter the code from you're tamagotchi to you're computer. They will then ask you how many tickets you want to use (It says that the more tickets you use the bigger the surprise, however my experience I didn't really get anything special, just food. :p ) So after you pick how many tickets you want the computer will give you a log out code. You nee to enter this code in to your tamagotchi to get your surprise. It's really simple to enter it in. Just do the same thing you did when entered your user name. After that confetti will appear on he screen and your surprise will be revealed! (^-^)

The PC works like this:

First you have to go on to the tamagotchi website: https://us.tamagotchifriends.com/dreamtown/. Once your there you must play the dream town game (The link I put takes you directly to the game) You have to play the in order to earn tickets. Once you get enough tickets you most go to the docks where the Music Café is. (I don't know what it's called, but you'll know it when you see it,) Once you get there you'll see the fortune teller (The tamagotchi at the ticket booth) click on the ticket booth. (The ticket booth is only available from the after noon to sunset, I think) Once you get there they will ask you to enter a code from the device. Go to thee door icon and select pc. Then enter the code from you're tamagotchi to you're computer. They will then ask you how many tickets you want to use (It says that the more tickets you use the bigger the surprise, however my experience I didn't really get anything special, just food. :p ) So after you pick how many tickets you want the computer will give you a log out code. You nee to enter this code in to your tamagotchi to get your surprise. It's really simple to enter it in. Just do the same thing you did when entered your user name. After that confetti will appear on he screen and your surprise will be revealed! (^-^)
Thank you! Pretty sad you can't earn gochi points by playing games like we used to in TamaTown though :( Do you have any tips on how to earn gochi points for Tamagotchi Friends? :)

Really don't know any other way to earn gotchi points on the tamagotchi friends other than playing games. However me and my sister discovered yesterday with the new tamagotchi: dream town digital friends sometimes if you bff bump two tamagotchi (Idk both know if they have to be dream town digital or not, I'll have to look into that.) you can unlock a mini game. The tamagotchi will beep and the screen will say JACKPOT! I don't know how it's played though. I'll ask my sister if I can use here tamagotchi and find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back