How long does it take for a Tama to get the date place after he's an adult?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avii

Reaction score
the age counter doesn't work on my tama-go (I'm not sure why, I've tried reseting it and stuff but it hasen't worked so far) but he just recently turned into an adult, how long time wise do you think it'd take for the date place to show up?

There is a fairly common glitch that Tama-Go's can get that prevents the age meter from going up, but don't worry, the glitch is merely cosmetic, and doesn't affect anything. It should go away on the next generation.

As far as when your tamagotchi can marry, access to the Date Place opens up 48 hours after your tamagotchi becomes an adult, which is typically when your tamagotchi would turn 6.

There is a fairly common glitch that Tama-Go's can get that prevents the age meter from going up, but don't worry, the glitch is merely cosmetic, and doesn't affect anything. It should go away on the next generation.

As far as when your tamagotchi can marry, access to the Date Place opens up 48 hours after your tamagotchi becomes an adult, which is typically when your tamagotchi would turn 6.
Thank you so much!! That helped a ton!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back