Tamagotchi iD L Downloading Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
So today I was using my dad's Samsung Galaxy Tab when I noticed that it has what appears to be an infrared connector on the side of it. I was wondering if I could use it for downloading stuff onto my iD L. And if I can, how would I do that? (Sorry if this is hard to understand I'm using my phone to post. :p )

Hello!

I am not 100% sure but I am fairly certain that you cannot use the Galaxy Tab to send items over. The infrared function is solely for you to use your device as an alternate remote control so you can use your tab to control TV channels and so on. You could try but I don't think it will work. You can go to gotchiworld website (using your tab) and save the photos to your device.

Hope this helps!

I didn't think it would work but I still thought it would be good to ask. :p Thanks for helping! Now does anyone know were I can find a reasonably priced infrared red connector that will plug into my computer?

I saw some on eBay that were selling at quite reasonable prices, you should check them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back