TAMAGOTCHI P'S- care mistakes?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MameTamaFantchi

Reaction score
ok everybody I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I have tried many sites- INCUDING - TamaTalk... and I STILL DONT GET IT!!!

I put this in a BIG font so you can read WHAT I AM REALLY SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE TAMAGOTCHI P'S CARE MISTAKES???

WHY DO THEY HAPPEN???

WHEN DO THEY HAPPEN???

and...

HOW DO THEY HAPPEN????????????????????????????????????????

thank you.

Care mistakes occurs when you ignore the calls of your tamagotchi. E.g. When it wants food, it will beep at you, and you ignored the beep twice, it will be counted as a miss care. Same thing applies to the happiness level and when it gets sick.

Hope this clarifies your doubts! :)

Just to add on, if you are constantly checking on it, making sure that it is happy and not hungry, the chances of miss cares will be slim as your tamagotchi will only beep when the hunger or happiness level is empty

Edit: spelling error

Last edited by a moderator:
oh thanks. that really helped out. I already know that it starts at the teen stage. THANKS!!!

A care mistake is basically when a Tamagotchi beeps for attention but you don't respond, usually for 15 minutes or more. Care misses generally start once the Tamagotchi is at its teen stage of life. On the older versions like the P1 and P2, not giving discipline when the Tamagotchi beeps but doesn't need anything counts as a care miss, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back