Giragiratchi's tamatomo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokètama856

Reaction score
I have all of giragiratchi's tamatomo but the food one. I gave her the ikura dan but it isn't working and I gave her all the foods from the bakery and cafe (and I also spent a long time helping her loose weight afterwards) but none of them are still working. Is it malfunctioning or am I not finding the right food? :huh:

The Ikura Dan is Giragiratchi's favorite food so it is odd that you aren't getting a happy stamp for it. Are you using an English iD L because I've heard those have a tendency to glitch when it comes to happy stamps. You could try downloading and resetting the tama and see if that helps.

Ah, sorry to say but on the English iD L, Ikura Don doesn't work. We don't know why, but its likely that it was changed by accident. Without it, Giragiratchi doesn't have anything else to fully complete the Happy Symbols. She only has 3 built in that she likes (from the official guide book, Kiramori Scrunchy, Ikura Don, and Tamamori Tree). If you wish to complete it, you will have to use a download she likes. :(

Although if you have the iD L 15th Anniversary ver, you could transfer the Cat Maid Ears (Accessory). I believe that's the only other built in she likes.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh... Then which download item is giragiratchis? or is any item ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back