V3 - help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttinyterror

Reaction score
Capture.jpg

Got this tamagotchi V3 recently and I realised there are only 2 games? I saw on tama wiki that there's a total of 6 games... This is the connection V3 right?

There are six games total. As a baby, you start with one game, Get. Once it evolves into a child you get another game, Bump. When it becomes a teenager, it gains two games: Flag and Heading. When it becomes an Adult, you get the last two games, Memory and Sprint. Each of the game's instructions should be easy to find on the web if you don't know how they work. Also, you do not permanently keep the games when unlocked, once your Tama has a baby and you go to Generation 1, you will once again only have Get. Hope this helped :newmametchi:

Thanks a lot. I was still wondering what's wrong with my V3. By the way, I've seen there are passwords and codes around here. Does anyone knows how it works? I found some passwords/codes online here in Tamatalk but I can't seem to make them work. I entered the codes at the shop and nothing happens with no new items. Then, I entered the passwords and it says error.

I don't understand... :huh: :huh:

When TamaTown was still working you could enter passwords onto your V3 and transfer items from TamaTown onto your tama. Now that it isn't working anymore the passwords have become useless. As for the shop codes, have you pressed the A button three times till the guy who runs the store gets a panicked look on his face? Only then can you enter the codes.

When TamaTown was still working you could enter passwords onto your V3 and transfer items from TamaTown onto your tama. Now that it isn't working anymore the passwords have become useless. As for the shop codes, have you pressed the A button three times till the guy who runs the store gets a panicked look on his face? Only then can you enter the codes.
i realised it's not pressing it 3 times... i pressed quite a few times fast before i can get the panicked look... i don't know if i'm doing something wrong because i press too fast and i tend to overpress...

EDIT:

I managed to get the codes to work! Now i'm just all puzzled about the passwords and souvenirs...

Last edited by a moderator:
As TNC stated, those codes were only useful when TamaTown was still working for V3. The codes go into the Souvenir items that are in the 4th icon (Game, Item, Shop, Password, Souvenir.) The Password section is where you would enter the 10 digit code for one souvenir. These can be obtained through playing your Tamagotchi or by playing on the TamaTown website. The first souvenir, passport, is given to you just for logging in. Another one (my favorite as a kid) was the Golden Tamagotchi that you get by completing a scavenger hunt on the website. The reason the passwords for souvenirs are hard to come by now is because the 10 digit code is determined based on your username. I'm not quite sure how it's determined or what the relationship is, so I can't offer any advice on how to get the passwords if you're interested in completing your Tamagotchi's inventory.

If you are interested there may be lists lying around the deep trenches of the Internet, but they'll usually require you to change the username on your V3 to the OP's so that the codes will work. If you have any questions about V3 mechanics, I'm open to answering. My first tama was on a V3 and I've managed to learn quite a lot about how care is determined, evolution possibilities, etc. Of course, there are also plenty of other people on this site who know just as much (and a lot of them know more.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back