My tamagotchi named Poochie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KawaiiAwesome:3

Reaction score
Day one.

My tamagotchi is a tamagotchi p version four yellow. I started it at 6:41 and it grew to be what appears to be a fat duck in a ladybug suit!!! (Mitsumarutchi)

Then it went to bed right after which was 7:41. I'll make another entry tomorro!:3

Last edited by a moderator:
My fat duck in a lady bug outfit turned into a snail (Mimaitchi).

I changed his wallpaper to a science lab and his personality is intelligence.

Ill be back-jaden

This morning my tamagotchi was kutchipatchi. I wasn't planning on adding my other tamagotchi p into this log, but now I have to.

My girl tamagotchi p v.02 grew into kiraritchi later that day. I connected both my tamagotchi ps and after connecting them three times, they got married and had twins!! Bitter sweet moment.

The twins were boys which grew into Mitsumarutchis.

-Jaden:3

P.s im on vacation so ill try my best to keep u updated.

Day 4/5

The Mitsumarutchi on my tamagotchi 02 grew into Mimaitchi and the one on my 04 grew into cosmotchi.

The next day, Mimaitchi grew into kutchipatchi and cosmotchi grew into Mametchi!!!:3 I took them both out to eat some food and they both got a puzzle piece. I had kutchipatchi play with a cookbook witch gave him another puzzle piece. And Mametchi played with a robot witch gave him another puzzle piece.

-Jaden

Latest posts

Back