Does the P's English patch convert completely to English?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
Last night I ran all 3 patches as instructed on MrBlinky's Readme downloads file. It is SO awesome to not have to count and guess where to click! I know he said that it wouldn't convert anything that has to do with the pierces, but my next concern is that when I go to the park, all conversation is still in Japanese. Did I do something wrong, or is that how it is supposed to be? The other conversations in shops however, are in English now, Yay! Again, this is my first color tama experience, so any help is appreciated!

I currently have a Kiraritchi, 2 puzzle peices(One from eating a cake/ the other from wearing a crown, and she brought home a pet yesterday. Woohoo! She did get asked out on a date at the park yesterday, but I wasn't ready for that as I want to find all puzzle pieces before moving on to the next Gen.

The whole reason I was wondering about the conversations in the park is because I have no idea what happened, a little while ago I took Kiraritchi to the park, and there was a police officer and it sent me back to the menu after he said something. I clicked to go back to the park and then it said "At Work". I am guessing she got a job, but I don't think it even asked if she wanted to work. Any insight?

Somethings simply have not been translated as of yet. I think there are some rough translations somewhere, where IDK... heh... Likely on Tamazone since Mr.Blinky Resides there most.

Yes, the blue guy is asking you if you would like a job & then showing you all the available places that you can work at. If a particular location is greyed out, it means you have not sufficiently done what is necessary to earn you the opportunity to work at that location. To find out more about jobs & how to work at various locations, visit this link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25950&st=210&&do=findComment&comment=22076934

Have fun! =)
Thank you! Now that it's in English it makes so much more sense. I went in to the park to find that guy again and all the jobs were open. Kiraritchi also received all of her puzzle peices this morning! Woohoo!

Yes, the blue guy is asking you if you would like a job & then showing you all the available places that you can work at. If a particular location is greyed out, it means you have not sufficiently done what is necessary to earn you the opportunity to work at that location. To find out more about jobs & how to work at various locations, visit this link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25950&st=210&&do=findComment&comment=22076934

Have fun! =)
Thank you! Now that it's in English it makes so much more sense. I went in to the park to find that guy again and all the jobs were open. Kiraritchi also received all of her puzzle peices this morning! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back